Who Is Being Shipped?
Freddie Benson and Sam Puckett
Length of Relationship
August 13, 2011 - September 24, 2011
Broken up, Best Friends, Possibly still in love
Seddie is the romantic pairing of Sam Puckett and Freddie Benson and is the most supported and popular pairing on iCarly. This pairing rivals several others, including Creddie (Carly and Freddie), and Cam (Carly and Sam). Sam and Freddie are love-frenemies, Sam secretly fancied Freddie when she made Freddie's ear bleed by pushing him in front of a bike messenger.
The two started off with a love-hate relationship, showing strong feelings of dislike towards each other and have constantly fought and argued. However, as time has progressed, the two are shown to have developed their relationship to one of friendship, which has lead to a romantic relationship as seen in iLost My Mind. Dan Schneider, the creator of iCarly, has put out many hints that Sam and Freddie may end up together. In some of his shows, he has paired up the most argumentative characters such as Logan and Quinn (Zoey 101), Jade and Beck (Victorious), Josh and Mindy (Drake & Josh), and Gary and Tina (What I Like About You). Many of these love/hate relationships can be more or less compared to Seddie. Seddie can also be seen as an "opposites attract" relationship.
As time has progressed, the two are shown to have developed their relationship to one that is similar to a friendship, which leads to a romantic relationship as seen in iLost My Mind, but ended in iLove You. Yet, they still have deep feelings for each other made clear by the fact they declared their love for each other. During iQ (the episode right after iLove You), they seem to act awkward. They don't talk to each other that much either. This may prove that they're still feeling a little weird after the breakup.
In the Season 4 special iOMG, it is revealed that Sam is in love with Freddie when she unexpectedly kissed him at a school 'Lock In'. This is the second time the two shared a kiss, iKiss being the first. In iLost My Mind, Freddie kisses Sam live on the iCarly webshow, showing that he returns her feelings. This is the third time the two have shared a kiss. They eventually became a couple as of iDate Sam & Freddie. In iLove You, they break up because of how little they have in common, but state they love each other and share their final kisses in the elevator.
- Freddie and Sam both seem to be good with technology, such as in iStakeout, iDate a Bad Boy, iWill Date Freddie, and iOMG.
- Because of Sam's tough demeanor and tomboyish personality, it's possible that it's hard for her to express her feelings towards Freddie, often hitting, teasing, and humiliating him because she can't express her feelings in a softer way. It is also possible she wanted to hide her feelings from others including Freddie because she was afraid of being embarrassed by him.
- They stand close to each other quite often and share glances, which is normal since they are good friends.
- Often, when they do iCarly, and Freddie turns the camera to himself, Sam then proceeds to turn the camera back to her. Sometimes she'll grab the camera from him, or she'll stand behind him and tease him, or physically harasses him in some way like sticking her licked finger in his ear.
- Sometimes, whenever Sam and Freddie are arguing, the people around them smile. (iNevel, iSpeed Date, iGo to Japan, to name but a few.)
- Sam and Freddie often finish each others' sentences,almost like they know what the other is going to say. Sometimes, they say the same thing at the same time. (iLook Alike, iHave My Principals, and iCook.)
- Sam and Freddie often play a married couple in iCarly segments. (For example: The Jitters, and as Carly's parents in an iCarly segment in iLook Alike.)
- Many fans think Dan is a Seddie shipper because he wrote the scripts of iKiss, iOMG, iLost My Mind, iDate Sam & Freddie, iCan't Take It, and iLove You, but not iSaved Your Life or iSpeed Date.
- Usually Sam doesn't want Freddie to see her cry, which could mean that Sam cares about what Freddie thinks about her.
- Freddie has gotten into a few physical altercations with Carly since going through puberty, but Sam always manages to hurt him/pin him down. Is it possible that he just lets her overpower him?
- While Mrs. Benson openly admits her dislike of Carly, she rarely says anything regarding Sam. This may be due to Freddie personally requesting she not mention her.
- In iOMG, Sam is wearing a red striped shirt, the official Seddie pattern, and Freddie's wearing a blue shirt.
- In iOMG, it has been confirmed that Sam is indeed in love with Freddie, as she made a move and kissed him. Freddie further reiterated this fact when he replied "It's cool" after Sam apologized. This could be an indicator that he was not angry that Sam kissed him, just shocked, and could be hinting that he may have feelings for her.
- In iLost My Mind, it is confirmed that Freddie does love Sam, as he kissed her during iCarly.
- Freddie is an Aquarius (air sign), and Sam is an Aries (fire sign), making Freddie a good match for Sam.
- In iLove You, Sam and Freddie said 'I love you' to each other, after they broke up.
- They still consider a relationship after they break up saying they're not ready just yet.
- In iGoodbye, Freddie asks Sam if she wants to get back together with him over the phone, which means that he still had feelings for Sam or vice versa.
- Sam and Freddie were considered to get back together in the Sam & Cat, iCarly, and Victorious crossover.
The official Seddie song is Running Away by AM. Fans consider this as the pairing's official song because it was played during Sam and Freddie's kiss in iKiss which was the first Seddie kiss ever.
The official Seddie color is purple due to the fact that during almost all Seddie moments Sam and Freddie are wearing red and blue, which combine to make purple. In their kiss in iOMG, Sam was wearing red and Freddie was wearing blue. Sam's phone is red and Freddie's phone cover is blue forming purple. Freddie's backpack is blue and Sam's backpack is red, again forming purple. Some fans think this is a "connection". Often in romantic scenes between the characters on the show, one or both will be wearing purple. In iDate Sam & Freddie, Sam and Freddie go on a date in a purple booth.
Although the two are mostly opposite and the old saying goes, "opposites attract" good couples should have at least some things in common.
- Sam and Freddie both know foreign languages. As stated above, Sam and Freddie both speak random Spanish. Sam knows Italian (iGot a Hot Room) and Freddie knows a little French (iHate Sam's Boyfriend).
- Sam and Freddie both love watching MMA fights though it seems that only Sam would like this (iFight Shelby Marx & iLook Alike).
- Sam and Freddie are both good at drawing (iMust Have Locker 239, iHate Sam's Boyfriend, & iDate a Bad Boy).
- Sam and Freddie both have a knowledge of science and technology (iDate A Bad Boy, iStakeout and iOMG).
- Freddie has become more sarcastic, assertive, and sardonic like Sam, and is sometimes willing to vandalize things unlike Carly. (iMove Out).
- They picked up each others personality traits and their friendship has grown. They do things together like listen to music and they even have nice, civil conversations (like in iGot A Hot Room and iKiss) without picking on each other and without having to have Carly or Spencer there to keep the peace (iFix a Pop Star). They also do things together without Carly, like play Cupcake Slam, the Slap Game, Meat Golfing, Boomba, etc., and even titled one of their bets the "Ushe". They also do favors for Carly, like fixing up her new room with Spencer and getting the new car for Nevel without Carly (iGot A Hot Room and iWant My Website Back).
- Sometimes they do things with Spencer and without Carly, as seen in several episodes and on the website.
- Sam and Freddie both sing well, and sometimes together, even after Carly stopped, as seen here.
- Both Sam and Freddie have problems with their mothers, and they once moved away from them because they couldn't take it anymore, but at the end they make up with their mothers and hug them. This happened to Freddie in iMove Out and to Sam in iSam's Mom.
- Both of them have tried making their lockers catch thieves. Freddie put a camera in his locker in iGot Detention and Sam made her locker electrocute people in iCook.
- Both of them have implied that they have looked at each others butts. This was implied in iWanna Stay with Spencer and iHeart Art.
- Both of them have implied each other is different from others boys/girls. Freddie implied Sam was different in iRue the Day and Sam implied Freddie was different in iDon't Want to Fight.
- Sam and Freddie are the only main characters in the series that use the term “chiz”
- Freddie does sometimes show that he has a bad side to him (imove out) (Isell pennytees)
- Sam beats up a boy for insulting her, but when Freddie insults her, she does not do anything violent to him.
- When Sam and Freddie first appear together, they immediately call each other by name, showing that they knew each other before iCarly. Sweet!! They knew each other! Does that mean they went out... at some point?
- Sam ignored what Freddie is saying to her by "blah-ing" at him which he soons gets fed up with and starts doing back at her.
- Freddie becomes upset when Sam tells Carly that he wants to be their 'geek'.
- Freddie tells Sam that she's got a big mouth.
- When filming Carly and Sam after finishing the talent auditions, Freddie agrees with Sam that Ms. Briggs can "poke an eye out with those things".
- Sam goes into Freddie's apartment and drags him into Carly's apartment by the leg while he screams in protest.
- Freddie laughs and smiles along with Sam when they are all making fun of Ms. Briggs.
iWant More Viewers
- Sam shoves her hair in Freddie's face after he says he does not feel bad for her sign getting ruined.
- Freddie wasn't happy when Sam didn't say "please" to him.
- Sam retorts with an "I don't."
- Sam tells Freddie to turn the camera to himself and say "yo to the people."
- Sam turns the camera back to her after Freddie says "yo" for too long.
- Freddie and Sam argue and bicker a lot in this episode.
- Freddie kept on rubbing it in Sam's face that he and Spencer were winning in their attempts to get more viewers for iCarly.
- Sam looked upset whenever Freddie would say "In your face... no offense, Carly."
- At the end of the episode, Freddie and Sam begin bickering at the computer when the doorbell rings. When Carly goes to answer the door they hold each others glares.
- Freddie repeatedly tries to retort to Sam's comments which leads to their bickering. It took Carly spraying them with water to get them to stop.
iDream of Dance
- After Freddie calls Carly classy and implies that Sam isn't, Sam appears to get slightly jealous.
- While the trio is watching the dance videos, Freddie agrees with Carly and Sam says, "Weird you'd agree with Carly" sarcastically, and Freddie responds with, "Weird you'd say that." This hints at the fact that Sam might be jealous of Freddie's infatuation with Carly.
- Freddie and Sam are lying against one another at some point during the couch montagee, when they realize it they sort of awkwardly pull away. It is notable to say that when observed, Sam didn't want to pull away at first and only pulled away when Freddie nudged her off. This may indicate some early feelings that Sam has. She also looked a little disappointed when she finally moved away.
- At first, on the couch, the three sit in the order Sam-Carly-Freddie. However, when it is indicated that some time has passed, they are sitting in the order Sam-Freddie-Carly. Makes you wonder what happened and how Freddie and Sam ended up beside each other.
- Freddie is jealous when Carly and Sam talk about how hot the blonde guy is. However, this could also be considered a Creddie hint.
- While Freddie is asleep, he remembers a comment Sam made about the guy saying, "That boy's got moves." This implies that Freddie could have been bothered by her saying that.
- When Freddie attempts to get Carly to kiss him, Sam says, "I'm gonna puke all over both of you!"
- Sam and Freddie both agree that Jake is terrible, and they kept smiling at each other and saying, "Check!" when joking about him.
- Sam sounds genuinely interested in why Freddie was saying "cinnamon buns" into the microphone but left abruptly saying "whoops, don't care" when Freddie started explaining the technicalities.
- Freddie and Sam both agreed that Jake was horrible and shouldn't sing on the show.
- While talking about what they should improvise talking about during Jake's time (something funny), Sam mentions to Carly that they should talk about Freddie's haircut.
iWanna Stay With Spencer
- After the title credits, Freddie is sitting next to Sam on the couch.
- Sam wonders to Freddie why her grandfather just sleeps and burps when Carly's grandfather comes in and Freddie replies because he's related to her. Sam sticks popcorn in Freddie's nose in response.
- Freddie stands up just after Sam shoots up when Carly's grandfather gives Carly $30 to spend.
- Freddie is seen standing very close behind Sam.
- Both Freddie and Sam become really excited to go buy smoothies.
- Sam doesn't listen to Freddie when he tells her to keep her hands off his equipment and just keeps playing with it to bother him.
- Freddie says that Sam's butt is shaped like a ham. That would mean that he has been looking at her butt.
- While they are leaving the studio when Carly's grandfather arrives, Freddie keeps looking back at Sam as if she'll do something to hurt him.
- Both of them leave Carly's apartment through the back door together.
- At Carly's locker, Sam retorts to Freddie about standing up to Carly's grandfather, possibly showing jealousy.
- Sam tells Freddie he's "Yaka-mannoying."
- Freddie smiles at Sam after they decide to think of something bad for Carly to do.
- While Carly and Freddie are hugging goodbye, Sam looks upset, but is looking at Freddie, not Carly.
- Sam pulls Freddie off of Carly.
- When Mrs. Benson tells Spencer that he had to stop rubbing anti tick lotion on Freddie when the fire happened, Freddie notices Sam come over and tells his mom he doesn't have ticks.
- Sam teases Freddie about the anti tick lotion which he retorts is precautionary.
- When Freddie grabs Carly's grandfather's leg yelling "Thank you!", Sam seems annoyed. This could imply that Sam is getting frustrated with Freddie's obsession with Carly.
- When everyone is down in the lobby after the fire, Sam walks in and says that Freddie sent her the text saying that there had been a fire.
- While in the shopping cart, Freddie would only look up from his position, arching his head to look, when Sam spoke.
- Freddie seemed excited to help Sam "do bad things" to the girls who though iCarly wasn't worth checking out because it hadn't been reviewed by Nevelocity.
- Sam pushes the cart Freddie was in in the direction the girls walked away in.
- When Freddie asks Carly to kiss him, Sam rolls her eyes, obviously annoyed by Freddie trying to get Carly to like him.
- When Nevel walks past Sam and Freddie, just before they sneeze on him, Nevel seems to look at Sam the same way he looked at Carly and Freddie seems to look jealous.
- After Sam jumps off the sofa saying "You keep making out with your stuffed animals," Freddie stands very close to Sam, nearly putting his arm round her.
- After hearing Spencer scream about Toasty the Baker, Freddie and Sam run over to him and stand shoulder-to-shoulder looking at the melted butter.
- Sam blames Freddie for turning down the temperature in the apartment which causes them to start arguing.
- When Mrs. Benson walks into the Shay Apartment, Freddie looks back at Sam as if he's embarrassed at what she'll say about his mom.
- Freddie whacks Sam on the arm and glares at her while Sam seems unaffected by it.
- After Mrs. Benson leaves, Sam teases Freddie saying "cool mom" while he just knelts his head.
WE LOVE SEDDIE
iScream on Halloween
- Every time Sam insults Freddie, Carly has a smile on her face, as if she knows something amusing which is another hint that she is a Seddie shipper.
- After Freddie says he is going to establish a connection between his camera and laptop, Sam comments, "Wow, a tech-talkin' witch boy. Look out ladies!" sarcastically while fanning her face.
- When Freddie is expecting to be insulted by Sam when she comes in the building, she looks at him and simply says "Too easy."
- When Sam thinks there's blood on her hands, she wipes her hands on Freddie's shirt.
Wow, a tech-talking witch boy! Look out, ladies! - Sam Puckett
iSpy on a Mean Teacher
- Sam shrugs as if she's impressed when Freddie is telling her and Carly about the green screen.
- Sam asks Freddie if she can make it look like she's standing on his face.
- Freddie angrily asks Sam why she must always attack him with words and she retorts if he'd rather have him attack him with rocks.
- Freddie says Ms. Briggs probably spits on puppies when she's at home and Sam nods at this, then asks Carly why that would make a good idea for their web show when she brings it up.
- Sam makes fun of Freddie's spy-pie by making fun of the fork as well.
- When Sam calls Carly and Freddie when they are stuck in Miss Briggs' apartment, Freddie seems excited when Sam calls and seems intent on the conversation on the phone.
- When Sam gets to Ms. Briggs house and hears the bagpipes, she looks appalled at the thought of both Carly and Freddie being tortured by Ms. Briggs.
- Sam notices the pie on the ground and calls Freddie stupid for thinking his spy-pie would work.
- Freddie looks angry when Sam offers him to pay for the dented bagpipes but doesn't say he won't pay for them.
- When Carly pushes Sam and Freddie into the hallway, Sam and Freddie look at each other when Carly mentions the green screen. Also, Sam looks at Freddie during most of the time during that part.
- While putting things on the greenscreen during Ms. Briggs performance, Sam glances over at Freddie and giggles.
- When iCarly get their audience back, Sam and Freddie smile at each other and fist pound.
- Sam rolls her eyes goodnaturedly after Freddie shows her and Carly the Randy Jackson cologne and says "it smells tight, dawg."
- As they exit and the episode closes, Sam puts her hand on the back of Freddie's backpack and pushes him while he smiles
iWill Date Freddie
- Sam rubs Freddie's stomach as a joke when she says, "Date the dork."
- Sam gives Valerie a dirty look. Note that Sam gave her this look before she found out Valerie was trying to steal Freddie from iCarly.
- Freddie instantly defends Sam against Valerie when she talks about how she's "always making him miserable," saying that she's "just naturally vicious."
- Freddie tries to justify quitting iCarly because of Sam's treatment towards him (he says, "Yeah, she's always putting me down, and calling me mean names, and every time I get an ice cream cone, she takes it and she licks it. She just licks it all over the place, just to bug me!") while Carly seems to know that this is not a reason he would leave the show, and that he and Sam have a much better relationship than they let on.
- Sam seems to be jealous when Valerie said that she would love to go on a date with Freddie.
- Sam seems pretty angry when Valerie says that Freddie is cute, and she also seems to hate Valerie from the start, just because she says she likes Freddie.
- While Freddie is on his date with Valerie, Sam gets Carly to spy on them with a hidden cam.
- Sam is the only one to tell Freddie to dump Valerie.
- Valerie wanted to steal Freddie and Sam.
- Sam corrects Freddie when he says skunkbag wrong, without being snobby.
- After Sam tells Freddie that he is just as important to the show as her and Carly, they hug, even though Carly never said a word about hugging.
- Both Sam and Freddie are widely smiling as they give each other a hug.
- It is noticeable when when Sam pulls away from the hug or wedgie that Freddie keeps his hands on her waist until the last second.
- Sam says, "I will give a thousand bucks just for one picture of Freddie's butt."
iWant a World Record
- Sam is wearing purple in the opening scene and after the title credits.
- Sam mentions to Freddie that there is a technology section in the Jonas Book of World Records.
- Freddie pretends to be disinterested by the technology section but quickly turns back and takes the book.
- Sam lets Freddie snatch the book from her without any complaint.
- Sam makes fun of Freddie as he reads the World Records in the technology section saying "most boring words ever."
- At Carly's house, Freddie is still reading from the World Book. This probably means that Sam didn't mind him having her book.
- Sam and Freddie are standing close together while Carly was talking on the phone.
- Freddie looks shocked that Sam would want to ask if the woman on the phone knew the fat priest.
- Freddie asks Sam why she's so obsessed with fat priests.
- Sam responds honestly that the "chubby ones mean nothing" to her.
- Freddie slams the book back to Sam and she seems surprised at this but doesn't retort.
- Sam tells Freddie she'd like to back up his personal data with a truck.
- Sam looks annoyed at Freddie's segment during the webcast, even pressing the boo button, but doesn't interrupt him or make any remark when he's explaining his special light bulb.
- When Random Dancing came on, Freddie relented and started dancing, progressively nearing closer to Sam which caused him to drop the light bulb.
- Sam tells Freddie his bulb smells worse than him.
- Freddie looks offended when Sam blames the bad smell of the fallen bulb on him.
iRue The Day
- Sam jokes to Freddie about the doctors not able to fix his face when he comes over to tell her and Carly some bad news.
- While Sam is trying to shove Gibby's foot in his mouth, Freddie says, "She's not like other girls," implying that she's special to Freddie.
- When Sam is reading what Tom Higginson wrote on Spencer's back, Freddie moves closer to her.
- Sam smiles over at Freddie while Carly takes a picture of Spencer's back.
- When Carly mentions that Freddie only gets $8 a month he says "Shh..." implying that he may have been embarrassed and didnt want Sam to know how little he got monthly.
- Freddie and Sam fistbump after calling the Marines on Nevel.
"She is not like other girls." - Freddie Benson
iPromise Not To Tell
- Sam improves Freddie's grades as well, not just Carly's.
- Sam wraps her arms around Carly and Freddie, trying to make them happy.
- Freddie turns himself in so Sam wouldn't get in trouble for fixing their grades.
- Sam looks at both Carly and Freddie when she says "I was wrong to do that to a friend."
iAm Your Biggest Fan
- Sam tells Freddie that she wants to know "what's between your ears, because it sure isn't brain" after he points out the obvious.
- When the siren lights on fire, Sam and Freddie jump towards the same spot and stand together.
- They glance at each other, freaked out, after the siren lights on fire.
- Freddie moves to stand next to Sam while the trio decides whether or not Mandy should be on the show as an audience member.
- After Sam suggests baking Freddie at 350°, she says, "Just till he's golden brown!" defensively, which could imply that she doesn't want to hurt Freddie too much.
- Sam wants to Freddie to be baked at 350. If you add those numbers together, 3+5+0, you get 8, the official Seddie number.
- Freddie is seen grinning when Sam says Mandy is "Coocoo for iCarly."
- Freddie and Sam are seen talking at her locker before Carly comes to talks them.
- Freddie and Sam move close together when Mandy approaches the iCarly trio at school.
- Freddie and Sam make their first bet in this episode.
- Sam and Freddie were looking at Lewbert sleeping together and agreed on him being "the worst doorman ever."
- Freddie smiles when Sam teases Carly on how she'll recognize Harry Joyner.
- Freddie asks Sam, "You wanna kiss me?" in a flirty tone.
- Sam's reply to this was, "Dude, I'd rather...not do that at this time, but I appreciate your kind offer," which could have been implying foreshadowing their upcoming first kiss.
- In the iCarly studio, Freddie nudges Sam's leg with his foot to her get attention.
- Freddie then continues on his attempt to make Sam insult him by inviting her to a Galaxy Wars convention. Some may consider that as Freddie asking Sam out on a date.
- After Carly tells them to focus on Spencer's problem, Sam and Freddie stand up and stand really close to each other.
- Sam actually insults Freddie by calling him "nub nub", but Freddie doesn't make her pay.
- When going to talk to Harry Joyner, Sam and Freddie are seen standing close to each other.
- When Sam finally insults Freddie, she comments that Freddie's butt is oddly shaped, meaning Sam has been looking at Freddie's butt.
- When Sam says, "No girl will ever love you" to Freddie, the camera cuts to Carly, who smiles knowingly and rolls her eyes.
"I'm freakin' out man, I'm freakin' out! I haven't insulted Freddie in days. Days! I can't handle not insulting that boy! " - Sam Puckett
iHate Sam's Boyfriend
- Freddie shows possible jealousy throughout the episode.
- When Freddie implies that Sam isn't a girl, she gets angry and squirts cheese on him.
- Freddie doesn't want to help Sam ask Jonah out, possibly because he is jealous.
- Freddie says that Sam has really great teeth.
- After Freddie asks Jonah to go out with Sam, Freddie felt sick to his stomach.
- When Sam can't believe Jonah actually asked her out, Carly asks why, to which Sam responds sadly, "Some boys find me kind of... abrasive," which could be hinting about Freddie.
- Freddie looking at Sam and Jonah
- Freddie looks disgusted at the picture of Sam and Jonah in a big heart surrounded by smaller hearts, which Sam drew.
- Freddie seems to hate that Sam and Jonah are going out. He calls it "disgusting," and doesn't like their inside jokes together.
- Freddie comes up with a plan for him and Carly to go out "to get back at Sam," but possibly to make her jealous.
- Freddie and Jonah seemed to be friends at first, but when he starts to date Sam, Freddie doesn't seem to like Jonah as much, possibly hinting at jealousy.
- When Carly is telling Freddie that Jonah tried to kiss her, he did not seem annoyed that someone tried to kiss Carly (like iNevel) but that Jonah was cheating on Sam. This shows that Freddie actually cares for Sam.
- When Freddie thinks he had accidentally killed the last chick, Sam blames him, which makes Freddie feel even worse. This moment shows how Freddie actually cares about what Sam thinks of him.
- Sam pinches Freddie's cheeks when he was upset about his science partner.
- Sam helps Freddie by getting Duke off him.
- Freddie calls out for Duke to tell him he owes Sam money.
- Freddie looks impressed when Sam told him she stole Duke's wallet.
- When Carly is trying to make Freddie feel better, it doesn't work, possibly hinting that his crush on Carly is going away.
- Sam walks behind Freddie when he turn the camera to himself, tells him she's in his shot and to turn the camera back to the stars as he glares at her. This is the first time they do this and occurs often in the series.
iDon't Want To Fight
- Freddie says, "You know, they say when a girl constantly rips on a guy, it just means she has a crush on him." when Sam insults Freddie.
- Sam responds: "I wasn't ripping on a guy, I was ripping on you," implying Freddie is different from other guys in her eyes.
- Sam is upset that Freddie doesn´t yank Carly´s ponytail.
- Sam says that Freddie gets her emotional sometimes.
- Freddie guessed that it was Sam who picked his lock on his locker, implying that Freddie knows what Sam is like.
- Freddie compliments Sam for being good at mischievious things.
- After the scene where Carly pulled the fire alarm, Sam was wearing purple, the official Seddie colour.
- Sam notices Freddie looking all "guilty" and he excitedly tells her he did something bad.
- Freddie made Sam come with him to the principal's office to show her what he wrote on the window, implying that Freddie was trying to impress Sam.
- Sam looks impressed by what Freddie wrote on Principal Franklin's window and even looks down slightly dissapointed when it is washed away by a janitor.
- Sam pushes the ladder he was on, maybe trying to keep him thinking that she hates him.
- Sam shows interest in Freddie's "bad things."
- When Mr. Howard went out she was the one that called Freddie out of the closet
- She is the one that told Freddie to hide When Mr Howard came back the second time
- Freddie glances at Sam when she asks Spencer what he's cooking.
- When Sam and Freddie are making the bet, they both tune Carly out, hinting that they feel the other one is more important than Carly is.
- Freddimamoth ignores Carlymamoth when she's looking out the window because he's too focused on proving Samamoth wrong. This implies that his crush on Carly doesn't go very deep, as he is not willing to listen to her all the time.
- Sam was the one to suggest getting the winner's face tattooed, possibly hinting she wanted Freddie to have a tattoo of her face on his arm.
- Freddie accepts the challenge, suggesting that he wants to see his face tattooed on her arm.
- Sam moves to stand very close to Freddie as he searches what MPEG stands for and she "bwah"'s in his ear.
- After Sam tells Freddie that her cousin is a tattoo artist, Freddie told Sam that he would do anything else for her.
- After Sam pushes him to sit, Freddie easily relents to getting the tattoo, even rolling up his sleeve. He seems to trust Sam's cousin and Sam herself, considering she was right by him, watching him getting the tattoo done.
- Freddie seems to be more concerned about his mom finding out about the tattoo, not Sam's face on his arm.
- Freddie glances at Sam when Spencer tells him if he knows what it's like to be harrased by some kid every day, and she grins sheepishly at him.
- Freddie willingly wears a short sleeved shirt at the end, showing off the tattoo even with the risk of his mother coming over and seeing. Maybe he is somewhat proud of the tattoo and Sam's face on his arm.
iMight Switch Schools
- When Sam texts Freddie and Carly asks what she wrote, she doesn't tell her. Sam looks a little sad when Freddie looks so happy that he thought Carly wrote it. When Sam finally tells Carly, she says, "I love you," in a flirty tone.
- When Freddie was panicking about his mom's apparent car accident, Sam grabbed his shoulder and told him to "calm down" in a sweet voice.
- After Freddie continued panicking, she grabbed his other shoulder, turned him around, and said, "your mom's fine," in a reassuring tone.
- When Freddie says, "Who doesn't like Carly?" Sam seems to be upset and snaps at Freddie.
- When Freddie was trying to think of a reason for the interview to move to Carly's apartment, Sam was looking at Freddie's butt.
- When Carly is going up the elevator with Mrs. Peeloff, Sam and Freddie glance at each other.
- When Carly asks why Sam and Freddie intentionally sabotaged the interview, they glance at each other and both sip their drinks at the same time.
- The golf ball was purple, the Seddie color.
- Freddie seems to rolls his eyes when Spencer tells Sam that he can't take money from children in order to use the minigolf course, which was what Sam wanted to do.
- Both Sam and Freddie tell Mrs. Peeloff that it was their fault that the night went so horrible, the entire time standing close together and glancing at eachother.
iCarly Saves TV
- During the webcast at the beginning of the episode, Sam "pumps" Freddie's pants with air.
- During the limo ride, Sam puts her fingers into Freddie's nose (Extended Version)
- Freddie was not happy seeing Sam get fired.
- After Brad tells Sam she's fired, Freddie exclaims, "What?!" in an angry tone. (Extended Version)
- Freddie defends Sam against the tv show producer when he said that Sam was too pushy and aggressive by yelling, "That's her thing!"
iWin A Date
- Sam seems more irritated by Reuben than the notion of Freddie being cute.
- Sam seems to really want Shannon to like Gibby, possibly so she won't like Freddie anymore.
- Sam calls Freddie "Fredward"(his real name) when he introduces her as contestant #3.
- Freddie and Sam glance at eachother and smile near the end of the webshow while Carly and Shannon are answering Gibby's questions.
- Both Sam and Freddie have shocked expressions when Gibby chooses Carly, and look at each other.
- After Freddie says that he loves Carly, the camera changes over to Sam, who appears to be upset at hearing this, showing signs of early feelings she had for him.
- Sam is perfectly nice to Shannon, until she calls Freddie cute.
iHave a Lovesick Teacher
- Sam tells Freddie not to test her (bowling) ball skills when she only has two pins far away from each other.
- Sam rolls her eyes when Freddie accuses her of doing something to Ms. Ackerman to make her hysterical, but looks sad after.
- When Freddie explains to Ms. Ackerman why he didn't have his textbook, he looks back at Sam as if expecting her to be laughing (which she is).
- Sam and Freddie ignore Carly's remarks on her not being sassy and instead talk to each other about Ms. Ackerman being dumped hard.
- Sam imitates Freddie saying "Carly!"
- Freddie doesn't protest when Sam takes his history book from him at first; only when she goes into the bathroom does he ask for it.
- Sam didn't seem happy when Freddie had to do jumping jacks.
- Both Sam and Freddie wanted Spencer to keep dating Ms. Ackerman.
- Sam retorts to Freddie saying "Our webshow?" by saying "No, our potato farm!" and throwing popcorn at him.
- Freddie puts his hand towards Sam without turning around and she slaps it.
- Freddie turns in his seat and talks to Sam directly when she asks what they should do after Ms. Ackerman is arrested.
- Sam suggests Freddie show his face to the camera, which he obliges to.
- Freddie tries to convince Sam that "uncool is the new cool".
- They keep arguing in this episode, making Carly have to spray them with water to make them stop.
- While they are checking the comments on iCarly.com, Sam is wearing blue while Freddie is wearing red and Carly can be seen wearing a purple shirt under her pink shirt.
- They both think that Jake's bad singing is funny, while Carly does not.
- When Freddie and Sam are sitting on the couch, Sam wonders aloud why her grandfather sleeps and burps. Freddie says, "Because he's related to you," so he can get a rise out of Sam. (She sticks popcorn in his nose). This shows he likes to mess with her, regardless of the consequences.
- After Sam's retort that "You can't lose what you never had" (meaning Freddie's 'cool'), Freddie gives her an (almost playful) little elbow, showing that he's not afraid of her.
- Sam and Freddie look at each other before doing the stomach rubbing thing. It's as if they need each other's opinion first.
- Throughout the whole stomach rubbing thing Freddie mostly watches Sam.
- Sam was the one pushing Freddie in the cart.
- Freddie let Sam push him around in the cart.
- When talking to Carly about their plan for Nevel Freddie moves very close to Sam, almost putting his arm around her.
- When Carly explains what tapenade is, Sam and Freddie look at each other and agree it sounds gross.
- When Spencer finds out that his butter sculpture melted, Freddie was wearing a red shirt and blue pants, and Sam was wearing a shirt that was mostly purple.
- When Carly, Freddie, and Sam are discussing Nevel and Sam insults Freddie, the camera cuts to Spencer, who seems to have a knowing smile on his face. Some fans think he is a Seddie shipper.
- After reading Nevel's review, Freddie walks over to stand next to Sam.
- When confronting Nevel, Sam and Freddie are standing very close together. They also simultaneously sneeze and cough on Nevel as he passes by.
- When Carly goes in her apartment, Sam and Freddie share a look before Carly shouts, "Oh my God, giant pumpkin!"
- When everyone tried to get out, Freddie accidently breaks off the door knob. This could show that Freddie is very strong like Sam.
- When Carly asked Sam to hit it with something, Sam uses Freddie. This shows that Sam is touching Freddie.
- Freddie is embarrassed to tell Sam a rule his mom made up about his posture.
- Sam offers to pay Mrs. Benson a thousand dollars for a picture of Freddie's butt.
- Most of the scenes have Freddie and Sam wearing a blue or a red shirt (blue and red make purple,Seddie's color), such as the part where Marissa tried to plan Freddie's date, Freddie wore a red shirt and Sam wore a blue shirt under her grey shirt, and Carly was wearing a purple shirt, and when Freddie was talking to Sam and Carly with Spencer in the hallway, Freddie was wearing a blue shirt and a red shirt underneath it, and Sam was wearing a purple shirt.
- Valerie said "From what you told me Sam's not you're friend." implying that Freddie talked about Sam. Also, Valerie didn't say anything about him talking about Carly, so maybe only Sam was on his mind.
- Sam was kind to Valerie until Valerie offered to go out with Freddie
- Sam says, "wow Freddie, i like seeing you get all firsty."
- Sam says, loosely quoted, that she, "likes seeing Freddie get all feisty"
When Sam is texting using her feet and toes, she is sitting on a red beanbag, Freddie is wearing blue, and Sam is wearing purple.
- Both Sam and Freddie didn't want to stop iCarly.
- When Sam says "I used to rate geeks on a scale of 1 to Freddie" it could also mean that Freddie is at the top of her scale.
- While Freddie and Carly were mad at Sam, Sam was wearing red, Freddie was wearing blue, and Carly was wearing purple.
- In both the scenes where Carly was upset about Karen Yamakowa being kicked off the honors list and where Carly falls on the couch, very upset, Freddie and Sam were standing very close to each other.
- When Spencer is explaining the seat, Sam and Freddie sit close together.
- When Mandy is putting the cookies back, Sam and Freddie's are right next to each other.
- Sam and Freddie arrive at Carly's loft after school together.
- When Carly says, "let's get upstairs before you-know-who shows up," Sam and Freddie respond simultaneously with, "yeah."
- Police lights are red and blue, and those are the kind of lights put on the seat. Red and blue make purple, the Seddie color.
- Sam and Freddie wear red and blue a lot in the episode.
- Sam and Freddie simultaineously say "her" when Carly invites the famous artist to meet Spencer.
- Freddie stands close to Sam when Carly follows Spencer and they look at each other until Freddie's mom comes in.
- Sam suffers from withdrawal symptoms after not insulting Freddie for half a week.
- Freddie risks losing any remaining respect from his peers by wearing a Nug Nug costume to school just to annoy Sam.
- Technically, Sam does insult Freddie, (she calls him "Nub Nub") but he doesn't penalize her for it.
- When Carly pushes the famous artist inside her apartment while Spencer is working on his yo-yo sculpture Freddie and Sam are super close to each other (their arms brushing against one another) and they are smiling a laughing at each other.
- When Spencer sees the famous artist and freaks out Sam and Freddie are super close to each other with their arms overlapping one anothers.
- Freddie said, "Don't do that," when Carly said, "Please? For me?", which could imply that Freddie's crush on Carly is fading.
- In the beginning, when Freddie tells Jonah that Sam is "nice, cool, and pleasant", Freddie's shirts were red, his pants were blue, and Jonah's vest was purple.
- Freddie seems irritated when Sam brings Jonah to the iCarly rehearsal.
- Freddie wants to be on speaker phone with Sam.
- When Freddie admits he was upset he wasn't paired up with Carly, Sam looks at Carly, sighs, and looks down.
- When Freddie is counting the hours left to find the Chicks, Sam is desperately looking at him.
- Freddie found his corn dog that Sam hid.
- At school, when Carly and Sam still fight, Freddie wears a blue shirt with red stripes and a red shirt under it.
- The ropes that Freddie used for Carly and Sam were red and blue.
- Freddie says "What?!" as if suprised when he hears Sam was born on a bus.
- Sam 'hi-fives' Freddie first before she hi-fives Carly.
- Freddie is immediatley worried when Sam starts choking on her turkey sandwhich after hearing they'll get $100,000 as payment for promoting the shoes.
- Freddie pats Sam's back as she's choking and doesn't take his hand off her back after she stops coughing.
- Sam tells Freddie "tough nubs" when he says he likes grilled cheese with tomatoes.
- At school Freddie walks over to Sam while she's rubbing her feet.
- When in school, Freddie walks around in a circle trying to wear the shoes in, and Sam joins in.
- Both got surprised seeing Carly being shocked with messed up hair and that her shoes fell apart.
- After Carly's shoes explode, they both take off their own shoes simultaneously.
- Sam and Freddie stand close together at the Daka meeting when they, with Carly, are complaining about the Techfoots.
- Freddie grins in an "oh yeah!" kind of way when Sam mentions Spencer went to law school.
- Freddie, like Sam, is brave enough to do bad things to get detention, when Carly was nervous.
- Sam knows what MPEG stands for, showing she knows something about technology, a trait she therefore has in common with Freddie.
- When the police come into the loft and Sam tells Freddie to take her backpack, he actually does it (though he throws it aside later on), possibly showing that he doesn't want Sam to get in serious trouble and might even be willing to take the blame for something she did.
- Mrs. Benson doesn't seem too bothered that her son had gotten Sam's face on his arm, only the fact that he got a tattoo at all bugs her, hinting she might approve of Sam.
- Sam could have made Freddie get a permanent tattoo, but she lets him off the hook with a temporary one instead.
- Sam and Freddie keep glancing at each other in the first scene after the main titles when the detectives come into the loft.
- When Carly is looking at the Briarwood website before iCarly, Freddie is watching Sam while he fixes her blue remote.
- Sam fakes that Freddie's mom had an accident just to talk to him.
- While Sam and Freddie try to mess up Carly's interview, Freddie wears a shirt with blue stripes and a red shirt under it. Those colors make purple, Seddie's color.
- The golf ball Sam and Freddie pick out for the mini-golfers is purple, the official color of Seddie.
- Sam's straw is purple, the official color of Seddie.
- When Carly asks why they did it, they simultaneously sip their drinks.
- Mrs. Peeloff was seen wearing a purple clothing.
- Sam cheers on Freddie very loudly, screaming "Kick his butt, Freddie!"and even screaming louder than Carly.
- Sam is intently looking at Freddie as he is putting the hose in his pants.
- Sam smiles at Freddie when he has the hose in his pants.
- Sam licks her hand before shaking it with Freddie's and he shudders at this but doesn't pull away and keeps shaking her hand.
- They bet each other the "Ushe", which means they've held bets before and have even set up a special consequence for it.
- Both Freddie and Sam tune out Carly whilst setting up their bet, not even acknowledging whenever she'd comment or plead for them not to bet.
- Carly asks if Freddie is coming with her and Sam to Glitter Gloss and Build-A-Bra, and Sam smirks.
- Sam calls Freddie's social life a foul after he tells her it was a foul to knock their swords away.
- Sam stops reading The Penny Treasure, the book she's been engrossed in for a week, when Freddie comes up to fence Toter.
- Every time Sam would scream for Freddie, Freddie would smile and turn back to Toter with more confidence.
- Sam looked shocked when Freddie was pushed down by Toter.
- When Mrs. Benson finishes fencing Todder and his two friends, Freddie, Sam, Carly and Spencer stand up to clap and Freddie and Sam turn to each other and smile.
- When Sam goes over to Freddie to put the gas in his pants she tells him it will be fun and he is heard relenting by saying, "Okay."
- Sam shaved Freddie's eyebrow off during a previous webshow.
- Sam looks back towards Freddie to see his reaction to Brad coming in to their class and talking to them. Afterwards, when he offers the trio to come with him to make iCarly a tv show Freddie grins at Sam excitedly, and she smiles back at him.
- Sam sticks a rib onto Freddie's face and eats it afterwards.
- Freddie is upset when Sam gets fired gets fired from the TV show.
- When the TV show manager calls Sam too pushy and agressive, Freddie defends Sam saying, "That's her thing!"
- The history books are blue and red, which make purple, the official color of Seddie.
- The Ridgeway Bulldog logo is blue and red, which make purple, the official Seddie color.
- During the iCarly meeting, Freddie is sitting on the blue chair, while Sam is sitting on the purple beanbag.
- Sam and Freddie high-five when Ms. Ackerman is arrested. Freddie does not even try to high-five Carly.
- After Freddie tells who won the votes, his shirt had some purple stripes, and Ms. Ackerman's shirt was purple.
iSaw Him First
- After Sam´s AV Club comment, Freddie seems quite annoyed, because he knows that she has a crush on Shane.
- Freddie seems like he doesn't want either of the girls to date Shane.
- Sam supposedly hates stripes in boys, however Shane wears stripes and Sam says she likes his shirt, she also doesn't mind when Freddie wears them, possibly meaning she doesn't mind stripes on boys she LIKED.
- After Freddie says he's lonely and available, Sam rolls her eyes, possibly because she's tired of seeing him throw himself at Carly.
- When Freddie walks up to Sam's kissing booth scheme for Shane, he appears to be puckering his lips.
- This shows that Freddie is actually considering kissing Sam and this was before their first kiss together. This could mean that he had wanted to kiss Sam for a while.
- After Freddie admits he wants Carly to lose the bet so he can date her, Sam looks away from him with a sad face.
- When Sam pretends that she can't breathe, Freddie rushes over to her, and starts grabbing her hand.
- When Sam asks why Freddie's voice is lower and he says "I dunno, puberty?" she gets a look on her face that suggests she is excited about Freddie becoming more mature.
- Sam is the first one to notice that Freddie's voice got lower.
- In the extended version, as Carly is persuading Shane to rehearse the play with her, he replies when she says she needed someone to rehearse with, "Doesn't Freddie live just next door?" Carly responds quickly, "Umm, Freddie's not that good of an actor" clearly showing that she wouldn't think of rehearsing a kissing scene with Freddie.
- Sam lets Freddie eat one of the cookies she made instead of insulting him.
iStage an Intervention 
- Sam secretly pranks Freddie throughout the episode, trying to make him think he's being haunted by the ghost of Consuela for not forwarding Gibby's chain email.
- When Freddie finds out it was Sam pranking him, he isn't upset and even pranks her back.
- They both show up at Carly's door together, shoulder-to-shoulder and smiling, standing very close to each other when the Pak-Rat champion arrives.
- Freddie does not believe that he has a spider on his cheek when Carly tells him, but when Sam tells Freddie that there is a spider on his cheek, he believes her.
- Sam offers to get the spider off of Freddie's cheek but slaps it off instead.
- They introduce Sasha striker to Spencer, finishing each other's sentences.
- Sam knocked on Carly's door, like Freddie, instead of barging in like she normaly would.
- Freddie did not complain about Sam eating eating his sandwich after he threw it in the bin.
- Freddie is the one who thinks about Sam having a lot of pride and not Carly, showing that he puts more thought into the situation.
- They grab each other's shoulders a lot in this episode which could mean something.
- Freddie willingly holds Sam's drink while she empties her pockets instead of just setting it down.
- Freddie tells Sam to go to Principal Franklin's office. His tone is very scared and worried, as if he doesn't want Sam to be in a lot of trouble.
- Freddie warns Sam about all of the teachers stationed at the doors around the school.
- Sam doesn't want Freddie to see her cry, hinting she might care about what he thinks of her
- When Sam shoos Freddie because she doesn't want him to see her cry, she isn't harsh to him, she just makes up a story. She doesn't yell or beat him.
- Sam and Freddie sit next to each other when watching the video of Lewbert.
- Freddie follows Sam into the kitchen.
- After Freddie sees his mother and Lewbert having dinner, he storms into the iCarly studio. When he tells the girls why he's so upset, Sam says "Benson..." in a caring tone.
- When Freddie told Carly and Sam that his mother liked Lewbert, Sam started to make a typical snide remark, when Freddie shouted, "No jokes, Puckett, this is serious chiz!" Sam raised her eyebrows at this. She may have been surprised, and possibly impressed, that Freddie was standing up to her for a change. Also, Sam did, in fact, back off when she saw that Freddie was really upset.
- When Freddie shows Carly and Sam that he's not wearing a belt and that he has on open toed shoes. Sam says to him, "Wow, you're an animal" and Freddie nods and grins.
- Sam pulls Freddie's pants down, showing his orange boxers, but Freddie doesn't seem to get embarrassed.
- When Mrs. Benson is yelling at Lewbert, Sam is gripping Freddie's arm, and they share some cute little glances at each other.
- After Freddie walks away with Mrs. Benson and smiles back at them, Carly turns to look at Sam who clasps her hands together and looks down trying to smile less, as if she was a little embarassed.
- Sam gives Freddie his needle-nose pliers without trying to argue with him, and knows what the pliers that he wants looks like without grabbing the wrong one first.
- Sam knowing Freddie still looks through his peephole waiting for Carly shows she knows Freddie better than Carly and that she is thinking about him still liking Carly, meaning she could possibly be jealous.
- Freddie knows Sam walks home with Carly all the time, maybe showing that he was waiting for Sam and not Carly.
- When they are watching the videos of their competition, Freddie is sitting on the ground, leaning on the beanbag that Sam is sitting on. It almost looks like he's leaning against her legs at one point.
- When Sam is ranting about not giving up before even trying to Carly and Freddie, she tell's Freddie that Carly will never love him.
- On the car ride to go shopping, Freddie makes fun of Sam's "I Heart Las Vegas" underwear, making it obvious that he looked in her suitcase, even though he says he didn't.
- When Freddie and Sam are fighting, Kyoko and Yuki gave each other a knowing look, showing they think Sam and Freddie are cute together.
- When Freddie and Carly are carrying Sam, Freddie one nearest her head. Also Sam's arm is draped over Freddie's back.
- Freddie gives Sam a very flirtatious tummy tickle and she doesn't mind, she even laughs.
- Freddie only expresses his excitement about his smart idea with Sam, not Carly.
- Sam and Freddie hug each other after they found out they won a web award, and hugged longer than Carly and Freddie
- Freddie high-fives Sam when they find out they were nominated for an iWeb Award.
- Freddie asks if he's funny, and Sam says yes along with Carly, even though they don't really think so, so as not to hurt his feelings.
- When Sam says "I know what I wanna do when I look at you!", she puckers her lips slightly. This possibly implies that Sam wants to kiss Freddie.
- Sam hits Freddie over the head with a bat when he's in his bear costume and says "Oh my gosh the bear ate Freddie, BAD BEAR!"
- Freddie tells her not to hit him again and she hits him again responding "You're not the boss of me!"
- Sam interrupts Freddie and Carly's hug, just like she interrupted Carly and Shane, and she says, "Whoa Daddy, what's going on in here?" a possible sign of jealousy.
- Freddie seemed content to hug Carly when they were alone, but as soon as he realized Sam had entered the room, he immediately let go of her. He then appeared either embarrassed or worried, as if he didn't want Sam to see him hugging Carly.
- Freddie was angry at Sam for not helping him get out of the flashlight costume.
- In Carly's alternate universe, Carly and Freddie aren't even friends hinting Freddie stays because of Sam.
- When Sam says, "I'm gonna get ya. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I'm gonna get ya," and Freddie says, "I'm not scared" and Sam says, "Really?" This may have a deeper meaning, as Sam could've not been talking about messing around with Freddie, but meaning that Freddie will be Sam's someday.
- Sam seemed happy when she found out that Freddie didn't have his first kiss yet and smiles.
- Sam became really upset after Carly tells her that she ruined Freddie's social life.
- On the webcast, Sam told everyone to leave Freddie alone.
- Sam apologizes to Freddie for all the bad things she has done to him.
- When Sam says she wanted everything out and get over it, it sounds like she was hinting her love for Freddie and that she just wants to get it over with.
- As soon as Freddie considered the idea of them kissing 'just to get it over with', Sam immediately moves towards him.
- Both, feeling bummed about not kissing anyone, share their first kiss with each other.
- Freddie says that it's good that Sam will always mess with him because it'd be too weird if they stopped, meaning that all the bickering and teasing has become an essential part of their growing friendship.
- Sam and Freddie finish each other's sentences. "I was just going to say..." "...that we should kiss?"
- When Sam says, "...that we should kiss?" she has a small smile on her face.
- Sam and Freddie both have the idea to kiss each other.
- This shows that even though Sam was thinking the same idea as Freddie, she still wanted to hear him say it out loud, as she had kept prodding him what he was thinking about.
- This is in fact the second time Freddie has suggested kissing to Sam, as he did in iHeart Art.
- They said "Go right back to hating each other" which means they didnt hate each other in that moment.
- Sam says to Freddie "Well, lean", probably meaning she was excited to kiss Freddie.
- They use the idea that neither of them kissed anyone as an excuse to kiss each other, then promise to never speak of it again and go right back to hating each other.
- Freddie raises his eyebrows right after the kiss, possibly showing that he enjoyed it. Also, a tiny smile forms on his lips after the kiss.
- During the kiss, Sam opens her eyes and looks kind of surprised. She might be surprised by what she feels.
- During the kiss, Sam and Freddie lean closer, seeming to be enjoying the kiss.
- After the 8-second kiss, they compliment each others' good work, and Freddie says in a sweet tone, "Hey, I hate you." To which Sam replies, "Hate you, too" , but they both smile, and Dan says in his blogs that they don't really hate each other.
- They both seem kind of shocked after the kiss, in a good way.
- They both agreed that the kiss was "nice" and they praised each other on their "good work". This is something that they were probably embarrassed to admit to Carly in iThink They Kissed.
- When Sam leaves the fire escape, Freddie watches her go with a smile on his face.
- After the the kiss Sam has an awkward look while Freddie is smiling.
- Usually, Freddie wouldn't be hesitant to kissing Carly since he seems to be infatuated with her, but when he's about to kiss Sam, he seems a little hesitant, maybe thinking about what's about to happen once he and Sam kiss, so this could be a sign that Freddie is afraid to what's about to happen, and that he might experience new feelings for Sam once he and Sam kiss.
- If you listen to the songs playing during the kiss, the lyrics play "I don't know if I'm gonna change. Wasting time and another day." These lyrics could show that it seems as if Sam and Freddie aren't going to change, but they keep running away.
- When Sam was walking out, the lyrics play "I keep running away, even from the good things." and that's when Sam and Freddie say to each other "I hate you" and "hate you too" and Sam walks away. These lyrics could show that Sam and Freddie have feelings for each other and they keep running away from the feelings they might have for each other.
- Carly says that Freddie wouldn't even let his mom on the fire escape and he immediately lets Sam on. Also, Carly might have tried to go on the fire escape and Freddie didn't let her since she said that he doesn't let anyone on, so maybe she tried to go on the fire escape.
- Even though Sam and Freddie say they're doing this just to get their first kiss over with, they also say that they're not going to tell anyone about it. What would be the use in having a first kiss if no one knows that you had your first kiss? Them not telling anyone hints that maybe they just wanted to and it had nothing to do with just wanting to get their first kiss over with.
- When Freddie says "I hate you" in the end, he is smiling. Usually, he would say something like that in complete seriousness. This shows that there is more to Sam and Freddie's relationship than they convey in the presence of other people.
- Same with Sam. When she says "Hate you too" she has a smirk on her face. Normally, she insults Freddie seriously, or at least more seriously, but after their kiss, the two seem more open to joking around with each other. After all, you don't kiss someone you truly hate.
- When Freddie motions Sam onto the fire escape, he is slightly smiling.
Note: iKiss was the first ever iCarly episode to reach number 1 on iTunes. This is the first time Sam and Freddie ever kissed.
- This episode opened with Sam and Freddie.
- Remember, this is the episode that came after iKiss so Sam and Freddie were next to each other and even smiling.
- Freddie and Sam go together to retrieve the car for the contest winner and it seems very "coupley". Mr. Flanken asks them both "What can I put you in?"as if they were a married couple.
- Sam and Freddie are walking side by side on the way back to Carly's apartment until Nevel takes Freddie's spot. As soon as that happens, Sam starts yelling at Nevel.
- Sam tells Spencer she is thinking about fried chicken, and in iThink They Kissed, "fried chicken" could be a reference to Freddie, so was she thinking about Freddie?
- When Nevel says "pull a fast one" Sam and Freddie stand close to each other, and when Sam replies, she moves closer and closer to Freddie so they are leaning against each other.
- When Freddie says 'Dear Carly, don't you think it'd be awesome to be Freddie's girlfriend?' Sam snaps back almost instantly, telling him to 'Read the real question!'
- Sam seems irritated that Freddie asked if Carly wanted to be his girlfriend, possibly hinting at jealousy.
- After David Archeluta wins, Sam and Freddie go in to hug, but pull away with awkward expressions on their faces. Freddie awkwardly puts his hands in his pockets and they both look away. Some Seddie fans think they didn't hug because they still felt awkward about the kiss.
- Freddie said that Sam was the best liar.
- After Carly tells Freddie that Sam threw a corndog at her dress and walked out, Freddie looks sad, possibly because he doesn´t get to see Sam in a sexy dress.
- When Carly says, "You gotta get a girlfriend." Freddie says, "I know. Uh..." while smiling. Then Carly says, "No" and he says, "Right." He could've been talking about Sam.
- Sam says that she loves to pick on Freddie, stretching out the word 'love'.
- Sam asks Freddie what he thinks they should do.
- Sam looked sorry for Freddie when he got kicked out of all of the clubs he was in.
- When Spencer leaves to go surfing when Sam and Freddie are at his apartment and Carly's NOT and he asks them if they're alright being there alone while he's gone, Sam says "Sure," meaning she's cool with being alone with Freddie. It seemed that they didn't fight while they were alone, or Freddie would probably be hurt.
- Lucas Cruikshank, the creator of Fred, calls Sam and Freddie cute after she beats him with a tennis racket. Some could say Lucas is a Seddie shipper.
- When Freddie is wearing stripes up in Fred's treehouse Sam does not say she hates it or bother him about it.
- Sam and Freddie play a married couple in the caveman video.
- After the webshow, Freddie goes to check the iCarly feedback, and Sam playfully ducks behind the counter, pops back up and says to Freddie "I'm gonna' go check the fridge" with a smirk on her face. Freddie smiles at Sam and playfully raises one eyebrow.
- Sam apologizes to Freddie after she puts on the hobo-picture-lookalike.
- It is shown that Sam pulls pranks on guys she likes; When Freddie asks "Why'd you steal Carter's basketball?", Sam answers "Cause I think he's cute."
- They were playful in that scene, including his line to get her attention. ("You're going to think THIS e-mail is a lot cuter.")
- Sam doesn't tease Freddie about what she thinks his "Grow hair, anytime, anywhere" e-mail could be about.
- Sam tells Freddie "No offense, Freddie, but your mom is horrible". She said "no offense" because she didn't want to offend Freddie, which is something she WANTED to do in the past.
- Spencer was painting the bowling ball purple, the official color of seddie, another reason Spencer might be a seddie shipper.
- Sam and Freddie finish each other's sentences when Spencer is teaching them about Newton balls (Freddie says "Newton" and immediately after that, Sam says "balls?") and when Carly and Spencer are fighting (Freddie says "We're gonna..." and Sam finishes it with "go").
- Freddie opened the door for her, which was something he would never do before. This could mean he was harboring some feelings for Sam.
- Sam's look-alike says “Hey, when did Freddie start to look so hot?” Many believe that there is significance to this because Dan could have easily made Carly's look-alike say that.
- Freddie didn't want Sam to listen to the recording of him saying,"I love you Carly, looove you," which probably also meant he didn't want Sam to hear him saying he loved Carly.
- When Freddie pulls Sam away from his laptop, this is the first time Sam is the one handled by Freddie and not the other way around. She doesn't mind this and is actually smiling while she is being pulled by Freddie. They leave before Carly, "holding hands".
- Freddie is the only one that helps Sam out from under Spencer's legs.
- Carly mentions that the iCarly password is 'SamLovesHam'. As their tech producer, most likely Freddie set that password, implying he was thinking of Sam.
- Sam and Freddie sit next to each other in the Groovy Smoothie when Mandy tells them she signed the website back to "Freddie" (Nevel) the night before.
- Sam suggests to Freddie to go check what Nevel is saying about iCarly at Nevelocity.com and he complies.
- At Carly's Apartment, when the trio is at the computer, Freddie and Sam keep glancing at eachother.
- Both seem weirded out at Spencer's quickness to answer what size dress he wears.
- Freddie was the one who started the "Few Words For The Birthday Girl" thing.
- Freddie said Sam caused her emotional pain, possibly implying that he is hurt that Sam appears to hate him.
- Freddie said Sam was one of his closest friends, and Sam didn't object to this.
- Carly tells Sam to pretend Freddie is her crush, possibly hinting she thinks Sam and Freddie make a good couple, or that Sam won't have a hard time flirting with Freddie.
- Sam licks her lips when Freddie walks in to pretend to be her crush.
- Sam pretends Freddie is her crush when being taught by Carly how to be girlier.
- Neither resist too much when Carly makes them roleplay. They seem to be having an 'eye contact' conversation while Carly explains what they should do.
- When Sam puts a bag over Freddie's head, she says, "Well how can I pretend I have a crush on him when I'm looking at his face?". Possibly, she´s hiding feelings for him, or is afraid of what may happen if she looks into his eyes, as though he was her real crush. She may have meant that she couldn't pretend to have a crush on him because she really did.
- Freddie isn't stirred by Sam's extreme makeover, which means that she doesn't need to change in order for him to like her. He may also not have been surprised because he already knows that Sam is beautiful, and likes her just the way she is.
- Freddie was happy for Sam when she got a date with Pete.
- After Sam tells Carly and Freddie about her date with Pete, Freddie says "Amazing" half-heartedly, and can be seen almost sulking in the background after saying it.
- Freddie cheers for Sam when Sam beats up Jocelyn.
- After Sam beats up Jocelyn, she goes to Carly and hugs her. Freddie joins in the hug and wraps his arms around both the girls, but stops a few seconds later.
- Freddie said to Sam, "I think of you and me as really close friends."
- Notice that Freddie said, "Even though you cause me physical and emotional pain..." Which could imply that being with Sam causes him emotional pain because he can't be with her. Even so, he still thinks of her as a really close friend.
- Freddie complimented Sam during his speech about her. When he had to compliment her in "iHate Sam's Boyfriend", he nearly vomited, this time, he complimented her with ease.
"Sam, you're funny, you're cool and you're the only girl I've ever seen knock out a truck driver with a carton of milk, so Happy Birthday, you crazy psychopath!" - Freddie Benson
- Freddie looks amused after he sees Sam and Gibby walk into class arguing.
- Freddie encourages Carly to sing the jingle after he sees Sam do so.
- Freddie gives Sam a very flirtatious look after he volunteers Sam to go next. That flirtatious look is the same one he makes when he mentions the cheerleaders to Gibby in iMust Have Locker 239.
- Freddie goes to greet Sam and only rolls his eyes when she disses his science project.
- Sam and Freddie have a conversation at her locker about their science projects, and Sam's lack thereof.
- Freddie grabs Sam's bowl of beef stroganof when she pushes it to him without any complaint.
- Sam and Freddie share a look after she finishes her presentation and goes to sit down.
- When Sam shows Carly and Freddie the neck infection video, Carly leaves first but Freddie stays. He watches Carly leave, as if contemplating leaving with Carly or staying with Sam, implying he doesn´t mind the gross video that much when he is with Sam.
- Freddie makes Sam a website, although she has a certain amount of tech knowledge herself (as proven on iCarly.com). Possibly, she asked him just to spend time with him.
- Sam is wearing stripes in the Groovy Smoothie, even though Carly ( her best friend) stated that she hated stripes
- Sam makes a very skilled drawing of Freddie that looks like it could have taken a while to do, implying she thinks about him a lot.
- She made a similar drawing of Jonah, her boyfriend, and her on iHate Sam's Boyfriend; this could mean that she thinks of Freddie as a boyfriend.
- When Freddie decides to quit helping Sam, she looks truly distressed by this, and even tries to negotiate with him fairly, and doesn't threaten him.
- Freddie seems to be more annoyed than usual when Sam was talking about how "SMOKIN' HOT" Griffin is.
- Also when Sam was talking about how "SMOKIN' HOT" Griffin is, it seems as though she wanted Freddie to hear it, since she stretched out how "SMOKIN' HOT" Griffin is, causing Freddie to be annoyed and jealous. Possibly, Sam wanted to provoke this reaction from him.
- Freddie shows the girls his chicken pox scar after Sam and Carly mention that "scars are hot".
- When sitting down next to his door, Freddie looked like he was about to cry about Sam finally being replaced.
- Freddie was the first to believe Sam.
- When Carly pokes him in the tummy he swats her hands away. However, in iWill Date Freddie, when Sam tickles his tummy he doesn't do anything to stop her.
- Sam confides in Freddie, which would usually be the last thing she'd ever think of doing.
- She seems very hurt when Freddie doesn't believe her.
- It is revealed in the end that Freddie sacrifices the School at Sea cruise he really wanted and gives it to Missy to get rid of her. He does this so Sam will stop being miserable.
- When Carly said that he cared for Sam, he denied it, though it looked as if he DID care for Sam.
- When Sam threw up after Missy gave her old chocolates he looked very concerned
- When Sam fell he ran over and grabbed her arm and didn't release till the last second
- Freddie tells Gibby to run when Sam calls out to him, but he didn´t run himself although he knows what Sam wants to do.
- Sam didn't say Freddie should do it, she actually forced him to, but he's learned to say no to her.
- They both stop fighting at the same time, giving Wendy an awkward look, like they'd been caught doing something wrong.
- Freddie says he wants to watch Sam beat up the TV writers, but maybe he actually just wants to watch Sam. He seems reluctant to leave her, and casts her a quick longing glance when Spencer pushes him away, while Carly doesn't seem to want Freddie there at all.
- When Sam, Freddie, Spencer and Carly are all in their motel room talking about what to do about the writers, Sam is sitting on one of the beds while Carly sits on the other. Freddie goes and sits on the bed with Sam when he could have just as easily went to sit on the bed with Carly, which he would have done in previous episodes. This might show that his feelings for both Carly and Sam are changing.
"Noooo, I wanna stay and watch Sam beat up TV writers!" - Freddie Benson
- Freddie laughs out loud when Sam makes fun of Chad from Wisconsin for sending iCarly 2,000 emails a week.
- When waiting for Principal Franklin to announce the winner, Sam asks Freddie where Carly is. His answer is brief and disinterested, showing that he didn't care where Carly was. He may be getting over his crush on her.
- Sam and Freddie laugh at Carly's bunny together. This is notable because Freddie is laughing at Carly, his 'crush'. In previous episodes he probably would have defended Carly from Sam. This is also notable because when Sam presses the "Boo!" button on her remote when Carly shows the camera her bunny, Freddie bursts out laughing and then Sam joins in. She seems very happy as she laughs at the fact that Freddie laughed at something she did.
- Sam puts her arm around Freddie when she wins. When Principal Franklin announced Sam as a winner too, Sam was very happy, implying that she was okay and happy to share the locker with Freddie.
- Sam and Freddie must "move in" together and share a locker.
- Freddie rejects the salami, calling Sam "Princess Puckett" in a flirty tone.
- Sam actually offered Freddie food.
- When Sam's mother's car comes crashing through the wall, Freddie pushes Sam against a wall and leaves his hand on her shoulder until she walks away. Some fans believe he did this to try to protect Sam.
- Freddie's arm is already around Sam's waist before he puts his hand on her shoulder, showing he didn't just grab her for protection.
- When Freddie pushed Sam out of the way she didn't complain about him touching her.
- When Sam and Carly are being secretive about Melanie in the beginning, Freddie seems to be really interested in what Sam was talking about.
- Sam doesn't want Freddie to know about Melanie. Possibly, she doesn´t want Freddie to be introduced to Melanie because she is afraid he will start liking her since he's known to like nice, girly girls.
- When Sam says to Freddie "Who cares what he thinks?",even though it seems like she cared what he thought.
- Freddie seems really bothered by the fact that Sam doesn't care about what he thinks.
- Freddie tells Chuck not to waste his time on Carly because he's been "barking up that tree since the 6th grade", possibly an admission that he's getting over Carly.
- When Freddie asks where "Mythical Melanie" is, Sam seems to be jealous, answering in a brief and harsh tone, "In the bathroom!".
- Sam punches Freddie to let him know that she's Sam.
- Freddie goes on a date with Melanie, even though he thinks it's Sam.
- He seems pretty smug when he says, "I know I have a date with SAM." He looks like he's proud of it, too. The spittake afterwards could be just a cover-up for his feelings, or he could be pleased and excited "Melanie" said yes.
- Freddie tells Melanie she looks hot, even though he still thinks she's Sam. Also, Sam and Melanie are identical twins. Since Freddie called Melanie hot, he indirectly called Sam hot.
- Freddie pushes Melanie aggressively, picking up on Sam's traits. He seems annoyed by the fact that she rubs her hand over the spot and says "Ow", like he couldn't stand the thought of "Sam" being weak.
- When Melanie says he's cute, he goes, "How can you say that without vomiting?" angrily, and in a whine. He knows that's what Sam would probably do. This means he likes Sam the way she is, and no one can compare to her.
- On the date, Melenie wears red stripes and Freddie wears Blue, combining to make purple, also at the end, Melenie is wearing purple.
- When Freddie says to Melanie, "You hate me. You always have." he seems sad about that thought.
- Despite the fact he still thinks Melanie is Sam, he holds her very close to him, when he could've just put a little distance between them after she pushes him closer.
- Melanie kisses Freddie, which seems to freak him out, and makes him paranoid. Given the fact that he said he was still 'fuzzy on the whole Melanie thing' in iThink They Kissed, Freddie may have considered that Sam was telling the truth, and felt guilty about kissing her sister.
- When Melanie and him kiss, Freddie has a late reaction to it. He seemed to be enjoying it (thinking it was Sam), and only reacts a few seconds afterwards. Late reactions usually imply he's faking it.
- He doesn't move away from her and still holds her close after the first time she kisses him. Only after she attempts another kiss did he decides to move away.
- When Freddie tells the girls that Melanie and him kissed, Sam gets a little mad, hinting at jealousy.
- Sam lets Freddie believe he is right. She seems perfectly fine with letting Freddie think that he went on a date with her, and kissed her a second time.
- Freddie doesn't seem bothered by the fact that he supposedly kissed Sam again after she "admits" he was right. In fact, he seems really smug and proud and happy about it.
- Sam seems upset by the fact that Melanie and Freddie are going out, and seems to want him to think it WAS her (Sam) he went out with.
- In the last scene Sam says to Melanie "How can you make out with Freddie?". Her tone sounds as if she's reprimanding her, possibly hinting jealousy.
- After Sam tells Freddie he's right, Freddie wants Sam to admit he's not gullible and he's too smart for her.
- Sam lied to make Freddie happy and said he's not gullible and too smart for her.
- When Sam is watching the Shelby Marx fight, she says, "Shhh!" to Freddie when he comes in. And "Because you never say anything interesting!" Possibly she would consider confessing his love for her interesting.
- Sam and Freddie say "yes" in sync when Carly asks if everyone but her knows Shelby Marx.
- They both are into the fighting and Shelby Marx.
- Sam seems jealous when Freddie calls Shelby hot and says Shelby's foot is too good for his face.
- When Carly goes to the door with Spencer and the doctor, Sam and Freddie stay on the couch together.
- They both get really into the cheering, while Carly and Spencer do not.
- Sam is cheering on Shelby, and pulls Carly into a headlock with her arm out of excitement. She could also be pulling Carly away from Freddie.
- When Freddie comes into the apartment later, he pushes Carly away. He wouldn't have done that before.
- His flirting with Carly seems to turn into a more teasing kind of flirting now, instead of seriousness.
- Sam seems jealous when Freddie comments about Carly's curves.
- Sam and Freddie both remain by the computer when Carly goes to the door and opens it to Shelby Marx. Even after they see it's Shelby, someone they both love, they remain next to each other.
- Sam and Freddie both stand up at the same time and move towards eachother when Shelby's manager tells them they can get the fight on Primetime T.V.
- Sam and Freddie are the only two that respond to Spencer's question's on being sweaty.
- Sam demonstrates her "unprofessional" punches on Freddie.
- Sam and Freddie put the Carly VS Shelby posters up together.
- During the scuffle at the press conference, Sam and Freddie's arms are shown to be interlocked.
- Both of them feel Carly's making a big deal of Shelby's reaction.
- When Carly says she's cancelling the fight, Freddie moves up very close behind Sam so their touching, and neither move away.
- Sam tells Carly people have been giving her and Freddie a hard time, meaning they were together without Carly at school.
- They are very, very,very close together during the 10 second countdown of the fight.
- Sam hits Freddie after he asks Shelby if she was dating someone, showing a bit of jealousy.
- Freddie seems to enjoy watching 'his girls' beat up Nevel and said that he would "let Shelby kick [him] in the face any day", perhaps hinting that he prefers the tougher girls (like Sam) that could kick his butt.
iSaw Him First
- At the beginning of the episode, Sam was wearing a blue shirt, Freddie was wearing a red sweater, and Carly was wearing a purple shirt.
- Sam is the first to notice Freddie's voice getting deeper.
- When Sam pretends to be sick, she is wearing a blue hoodie and red pants, which combine to make purple.
- Freddie wears a Penny Tee that says "Electric Ham" on it. This is probably a reference to Sam's love of Ham.
- Freddie seems to get mad at Carly's weakness when his laptop explodes. Maybe suggesting that he wants a tougher girl in his life.
- Sam slaps the spider off of Freddie's face. However, she leaned in to pluck it off first, causing their faces to be really close. Maybe suggesting she got nervous and that's why she slapped him instead.
- When Freddie has his pink shorts on, Sam matches him with her pink shoes and shirt. And she knew his shorts were going to be pink.
- They both wear stripes in one scene.
- Sam asks Freddie how much she owes them, when she could have easily asked Carly.
- When Sam says she got a D minus for her play, Freddie laughs and smiles.
- Freddie was worried when Sam had to go to Principal Franklin's office.
- Sam doesn't want Freddie to see her cry.
- Normally, Sam can't stand Freddie being on camera, but she suggested he turn on the tri-pod and come on screen.
- Sam and Freddie lie to the hospital workers about what happened to Lewbert, while Carly begins to tell the truth.
- When Sam goes to leave Lewbert's apartment, Freddie pulls her back by her shoulder. Normally she would have ignored that gesture and kept on walking anyways but she didn't.
- Both Sam and Freddie refuse to scratch Lewbert's foot.
- When Mrs. Benson is lecturing Lewbert, Sam is tightly gripping Freddie's arm and they exchange cute little glances between each other and they look at each other in awe.
- In this episode, both Sam and Freddie call each other by their last names for the first time on the show.
- They also use the word "chiz" for the first time.
- On the green screen during the Melanie Higgles: Space Cheerleader sketch, the planets are blue, then red/maroon, and then a purple one.
- When Sam is talking about the plane ride, Freddie says that Sam pushed him out of the plane. They share looks, but Sam looks away and Freddie keeps staring at her.
- Both Sam and Freddie are too lazy to open the door when Kyoko and Yuki are knocking.
- Sam says to Freddie, "No one's paying you to look pretty."
- When Kyoko and Yuki are fighting, before Sam asks Freddie for his camera, they are standing very close to each other.
- Freddie completely ignores Carly's question when she asks "How'd we win?" but answers to Sam's comment when she says "They didn't even see us perform"
- Freddie playfully pokes Sam's stomach after he says "A little Freddie techno magic" when Carly was the one who asked how the audience saw them perform.
- When holding the award, Sam and Freddie dance the same way while Carly just stands there.
- Freddie is looking at Sam as he explains to Sam and Carly about how baby Stephanie laughs when she looks at anyone but him.
- Sam seems to be really excited to see Freddie's face when he has his first taste of Galini's pie.
- Sam is the one who suggests recording Freddie when he tastes Galini's pie.
- When Sam and Carly are playing with baby Stephanie, Freddie walks behind them and looks at Sam.
- Sam 'turns on' Freddie in his flashlight costume.
- Sam and Freddie stay next to each other and they're very close and they don't mind at all while Spencer hugs Carly.
- It is revealed Sam's favorite color is brown "because it's the color of gravy" Freddie's eyes are brown.
- Freddie is wearing red and his blue backpack when he walks into Carly's apartment after pranking Sam, the colors the make the official Seddie one of purple
- Sam seems like she would be willing to get the key from Freddie's front pocket if she wasn't already pinning him down.
- Sam and Freddie both laugh when Carly says that her first kiss was with "Ben Huebscher".
- Many Seddie shippers believe Dan is a Seddie shipper because he wrote this episode, but not iSaved Your Life, and iSpeed Date
- Sam tugs Freddie toward him and says "Mama plays to win".
- When Sam is entering the fire escape, she looks very nervous and anxious; possibly at the thought of being alone with him.
- Freddie looks almost as if he is expecting a kiss from Sam before they even mention kissing each other.
- During Freddie and Sam's first kiss, Freddie's shirt was blue and both the shirts Sam was wearing were pink. Pink is the mixture of red and white, so pink and blue would still make purple, the Seddie color.
- Sam offered Freddie a meatball. This doesn't happen often, and it is shown that she doesn't offer anybody else a meatball, including Carly.
- Freddie never thought about kissing Carly but thought about kissing Sam.
- This episode is special for Seddie.
- While playing Cupcake Slam, their cupcakes correspond with each other's hair color. (Freddie - yellow cupcake, Sam - brown cupcake)
- Freddie is the one who pours Sam the pickle juice.
- Freddie knows the number of members of Sam's family that are on parole.
- When the brainbuster is said, Sam looks at Freddie.
- During Random Dancing, Freddie moves the camera with Sam as she's headbanging and he's smiling.
- Right after Sam attacks Nevel, for a second, Carly's expression says "OH MY GOD!" but Freddie's is more, "Actually, maybe we should just let Sam do her thing..."
- Freddie pulls Nevel away from Sam when she attacks him.
- When Nevel says "pull a fast one" Sam asks Freddie, "who still says 'pull a fast one'?" when she could've just as easily asked Carly.
- When Nevel says haberdashery, Freddie and Sam look at each other.
- While driving the Galaxy Wars "car" Sam and Freddie are sitting very close together.
- Sam picks up her feet to let Freddie sit on the couch.
- Sam licks Freddie's Pearphone twice.
- Freddie doesn't wipe Sam's spit off his Pearphone after she licks it.
- As Carly tells everyone the story about when she wanted to go to an amusement park, Freddie and Sam pick up some food at the same time.
- Both Sam and Freddie look only a bit amused when Spencer told the time about Dr.Roller Coaster.
- In the beginning of the episode, Freddie zooms in on Sam's face when Carly is speaking.
- Freddie is calm about Carly not being at her apartment while Sam is.
- When Freddie and Sam are checking out the "Fred is Dead" video, Sam's wearing red and Freddie's wearing blue. They combine to make the Seddie color, purple.
- In the Fred video they made, Spencer's Fred shirt is purple.
- In the Fred video they made, Sam says that her bathroom is purple, the official color of Seddie.
- At the end where Sam, Freddie, Carly and Fred were at the pool, Sam's shirt was blue and Freddie's was red.
- When Freddie says Carly and Sam should shave the stuffed animals instead of watching another Fred video on iCarly, Sam reacts by saying "Why not, Fudgeface"? Fudge may be one of favorite foods...
- This marks the first time Sam and Freddie simultaneously say "What?" and Carly makes a remark about it.
- Sam says "You are one crazy motorboat, kid" while gripping Freddie's arm.
- When Freddie is asking Sam why she took Carter's basketball, if you look closely, he seems kind of anxious; similar to how he looked when he found out Carly might be going to Briarwood. This indicates that he may be anxious that he is losing Sam to another guy.
- Spencer is painting his bowling ball purple, the official Seddie colour, giving people another reason to believe Spencer is a Seddie shipper.
- In the middle of Spencer and Carly's argument, both Freddie and Sam slowly make their way to the door and Freddie opens the door for Sam to leave, as he follows after her.
- Sam says that Mrs. Benson does not let anyone have fun when she doesn't let Freddie go to the MMA fight implying that wants Freddie to come with her.
- When they are checking out who took their website in the Groovy Smoothie, Sam leans really close to Freddie's shoulder to see the website.
- When Spencer comes back from trying to trick Nevel as an old lady, Sam and Freddie were the one's who understood his panting as what happened.
- When Carly is talking about how she refused to kiss Nevel, Freddie rolls his eyes, as if indicating his crush on her is fading.
- When Freddie says "Amazing" about Sam dating Pete, he seems less meaningful about it.
- Freddie was the only one who knew about Sam knocking out a truck driver with a carton of milk.
- The graph on the whiteboard has red and blue lines, and the markers under the board are red and blue too, both which make the official Seddie color of purple. Sam and Freddie were the only ones we saw present in front of the board.
- Freddie says he's willing to let Sam use his laptop if she asks.
- When Sam asks Freddie to build her the website and he says yes while smiling, she smiles at him like she is really happy.
- When Spencer goes to the Groovy Smoothie and sees the two of them there together he comments, "Hey, I almost didn't recognize you two not sitting ON MY COUCH.", once again Spencer showing signs of being a Seddie shipper.
- When Freddie asks if Sam has seen the changes he made to the website and she replies with approval, Freddie looks relieved that Sam likes it.
- Sam agrees with Freddie that Griffin doesn't seem to be Carly's type.
- When Sam, Freddie, and Carly are doing iCarly in the beginning of the episode, Sam is wearing blue, Freddie is wearing red (blue + red = purple), and Carly is wearing purple. Also, when everyone was upset about the Dingo channel, Sam's shirt ws blue, Freddie's jacket was red, and Carly and the hobo's shirts were purple.
- When Wendy interrupts their fight over the bikini top, she is smiling a bit in amusement, like she knew something they didn't.
- Also, in the motel room, when Sam is standing next to Freddie, Freddie looks like he is in awe, and glances and looks at her.
- When Spencer told Freddie to come with him to check out the head of Dingo's founder, he said that he wanted to stay and see Sam beat up the Dingo guys.
- It is very possible that Sam and Freddie slept in the same bed, because it would be strange if Spencer slept with Freddie or Sam (because he's an adult and not related to them).
- After Carly says "Because he's on his way to his part time job as a volunteer firefighter" (she's talking about her first bunny drawing) Sam and Freddie exchange questioning looks.
- The floor tiles of the school are blue and red, which make the official Seddie color of purple.
- Both Sam and Freddie say, "I know" at the same time when admiring the locker.
- Sam offers Freddie some of her salami.
- Sam and Freddie are always standing close together (like when waiting for the winner to be announced), but when Freddie stands close to Carly she tells him to step away.
- Sam comments to Freddie, "When did you turn into my wife?"
- Sam looks happy when she wins, implying she is happy to share a locker with Freddie.
- When Freddie asked Sam why she changed the locker combination, she replied, "I thought it might irritate you,". When saying this, her tone was similar to when she said, "Because I think he's cute..." when Freddie asked why she stole Carter's basketball in iLook Alike. This might hint that she also thinks Freddie is cute.
- When Sam´s mother destroys locker 239, Freddie is wearing blue and Sam is wearing red, which combines to make the Seddie color, purple.
- When Sam's mother's car comes crashing through the wall, Freddie pushes Sam against a wall and leaves his hand on her shoulder until she walks away. Some fans believe he did this to try to protect Sam.
- Freddie's arm is already around Sam's waist before he puts his hand on her shoulder, showing he didn't just grab her for protection.
- When Freddie pushed Sam out of the way she didn't complain about him touching her.
- The other couples on the dance floor while Freddie and Melanie are dancing all wear either red or blue, which combine to make the Seddie color, purple.
- Freddie and Melanie are also wearing blue and red.
- In the last scene, Freddie´s Penny-T says "FRIES MATTER", once more a possible Penny-T-reference to Sam's love of food.
- Many Creddie fans argue that this wasn't a Seddie episode because he kissed Melanie, and not Sam, but Freddie still thinks it's Sam, implying the fact that he kissed Sam and wasn't bothered by it at all.
- After they kissed Freddie said "You swore we'd never do that again" indicating that he kissed back even though he thought Melanie was Sam. (It is worthy to note, however, that the statement that Freddie and Sam swore they would not kiss again is not found anywhere in iKiss. All that it is found that they were to just get their first kiss 'over with' and that they 'would not tell anyone.' When Sam kissed Freddie in iOMG, it can be assumed that Sam was aware of the loop-hole when she revealed her feelings to Freddie. Again, you see the same wave of shock that Freddie had iOMG as he did in iTwins. The fact he did not run away in iOMG gives the idea that Freddie may have feelings for Sam now where he did not in iTwins.)
- Sam seemed jealous, when Freddie says that Melanie and him kissed.
- Sam is wearing red and Freddie blue in the first scene, making the official Seddie color of purple.
- Sam tells Freddie that Shelby's foot is too good for him, implying she may be jealous.
- Freddie is more into the fighting Shelby then Carly, and he admits so himself. Sam is more like Shelby personality-wise.
- They are both on the edge of their seats during the TV fight while Carly doesn't seem very excited.
- When Sam gets excited about the fight and says, "Okay, everybody. Shut up, the fight's about to start!" Freddie is staring at her with a small smile on his face.
- Freddie made good raisin bread. Freddie can cook, while Sam likes food.
- Sam and Freddie smile at each other and play around with each other right before Carly says "But why would you want to fight me?" to Shelby.
- They both jump up at the same time when primetime is mentioned.
- When Sam punches Freddie to prove her point that only professionals fake, it's almost as if she only did it because she was missing his attention that he was now giving to Shelby.
- They give Spencer weird looks at the same time when he's asking anyone if they feel hot.
- Both Freddie and Sam seem to know more about trash-talking and fights than Carly, because both of them roll their eyes at Carly when she is trying to trash-talk Shelby.
- When Sam is trying to convince Carly not to cancel the fight, you can see Freddie staring at her with a small smile.
- Spencer [repeatedly] mentions he likes Freddie's new shirt. The new shirt is blue and red which makes the official Seddie color purple. This may be evidence for Spencer supporting Seddie.
- Freddie's new shirt was red with some blue stripes on it. While he was wearing it, Carly's pants were purple.
- Freddie wears a Penny-Tee labeled "Special Ham.", another possibly Sam-related shirt.
- When popcorn is flung into the air, Sam ducks her head onto Freddies shoulder, as if for protection.
- Sam and Freddie stay extremely close to each other during the fight and move up and down at the same time.
- The way Freddie drags Nevel is similar to Sam's methods, making it seem she's rubbing off on him.
- Sam seemed jealous when Freddie says, "Are you dating anyone?" as she shoves him in the arm.
Season 3 Moments
iThink They Kissed
- The scene with the laughing gas reveals that the kiss was on Sam's mind for a long time because she brought it up in the first place while on the gas.
- The fact that she admitted to the kiss only while under the influence of the "loopy gas" suggests that this was something she had a lot of conflicting emotions over.
- Sam says she is afraid to tell Carly her real secret, after whispering "I like fried chicken." Many Seddiers think that "fried chicken" could be Sam's code name for Freddie since both words start with the same two letters, and is almost an anogram for Freddie.
- Sam was the first thing Freddie asked about when Carly came into the room.
- Freddie tells Carly that he and Sam promised to never speak of the kiss again, when he realizes that he's talking about it, he gets upset about breaking his promise to Sam.
- When Carly starts to call Sam, Freddie put his hands on top of Carly's. If it were in an earlier season, he would have made a big deal of it but he didn't, either because he was thinking of what Sam would do to him or that his crush is going away.
- Freddie says he is "still fuzzy on the whole Melanie thing" although Sam told him Melanie wasn't real, he was able to tell the difference between Sam lying and Sam telling the truth, showing he knows Sam really well.
- Sam reacts even more awkwardly when Carly asks her why she and Freddie kissed. She probably wanted it between her and Freddie, or she probably doesn't want to admit she actually has feelings for him.
- When Carly asks Sam and Freddie how long the kiss was, they answered "...Seven, eight?" implying that they actually counted and that they both remember.
- The episode ends with Carly questioning Sam and Freddie if they liked the kiss. The whole scene is awkward and neither of them ends up answering the "did you like it?" question, leaving the truth somewhat open-ended. They exchange tentative glances when Carly asked, seeming like they both did but didn't want to say it. Neither of them said anything like, "Yeah right!" or "No way!", like they would if they really didn't enjoy it. In fact, in iKiss they told each other "Good work" which might imply it was "good", and also "nice".
- Both Sam and Freddie seem relieved when Spencer runs in to get his banjo and interrupts Carly's question.
- When Carly confronts Sam about kissing Freddie, Sam stands there gaping, at a loss for words. Carly specifically asked Sam why she didn't tell Carly that she kissed Freddie. Her silence and shock show that Sam had kept it a secret because she really cared.
- When Sam gets mad at Freddie and says "You swore you'd never tell anyone we kissed!" she seems mad at first, but her tone quickly changes to a more sad and emotional tone. This emphasizes that she really cares about her promise with Freddie, is hurt that he broke it, and actually does care about their kiss.
- Sam looks like she felt bad about telling Carly through "laughy gas".
- When Carly asks Sam why she didn't tell her that she and Freddie kissed, Sam didn't answer. Even after she blames Freddie and finds out it was her who actually told Carly, Sam doesn't tell Carly why she kept it a secret. She obviously didn't want Carly to know about her kiss with Freddie because she knew Carly would get upset, and she just wanted to keep it between her and Freddie.
- When Sam gets upset Freddie told Carly they kissed, she says "You swore you'd never tell anyone we kissed!" implying she really didn't want Carly to know. After all, there aren't very many other people Freddie would tell such things to.
- Sam and Freddie seem very upset that Carly knows about their kiss. Most people would tell their best friend such things if it wasn't serious.
"I like fried chicken. " - Sam Puckett
- Before Sam licks Freddie's ear, she settles her chin on Freddie's shoulder.
- Sam and Freddie both say "What? Why?" simultaneously which results in them randomly slapping each other, and return to the conversation as if nothing had happened.
- Sam said to get his textbook out of her locker, and he moves to do so meaning he knows her combination.
- When Freddie moves to go get it, Carly intervenes with "We do not electrocute friends". Earlier in the series, Sam probably would've retorted something like "Yeah, well, who said the nub was my friend?", but she almost looks guilty that she might've hurt Freddie a lot and doesn't argue that Freddie isn't her friend.
- After Sam sticks her spit-covered finger in Freddie's ear he says "And my hatred grows stronger.", which could be a reference to the "I hate you." and "Hate you too." comments they made in iKiss. When Freddie turns the camera back to Sam and Carly, Sam has a giddy grin on her face.
- Freddie let Sam borrow his homework, showing he wants her to get good grades.
- When Sam's locker starts smoking, Freddie grabs her and pulls her away saying "Woah, I think your locker's on fire." Freddie really cares about Sam, and doesn't want her to get shocked like Spencer did.
- At the end of the episode, while the credits are rolling, Sam sneaks up and hugs Freddie from behind. While Carly threatens to stick her finger up his nose and tells him what to tell the viewers about iCarly.com, Sam keeps hugging him, smiling the entire time. She doesn't let go even after he says what he was told to. Also, Sam could've been the one to threaten to stick her finger up his nose. It would be more in character for Sam to threaten to stick her finger in his ear, but she was the one to hug him. She could have volunteered to be the one to hug him, meaning that she wanted to hug him.
- While the iCarly gang is waiting on the eating judges, Freddie and Sam are turned to each other and look to be whispering to each other.
- At Ricky's house, Sam and Freddie stand very close together. Sam appears to be almost leaning on Freddie.
- Freddie brings Sam bacon in the morning although he could not know if he would need it. Possibly, he was trying to get her attention so she would ask him to the dance.
- Before taking the bacon from Freddie, Sam says, "Wow, Freddie, I never realized what a hot, handsome, hunk-a-boy you really are," (even though she just wanted the bacon) and Freddie doesn't seem to mind.Instead, he smiles and says, "Better."
- Sam could have complimented Freddie simpler then she did, leaving the possibility that it is her honest opinion of Freddie.
- Sam's eyes flicker to Freddie when she says "He should ask me."
- Sam says, "There aren't any boys in this school that don't make me sick". She then looks at the bacon that Freddie gave her and says, "This is good bacon".
- Freddie gets Sam to go to the Groovy Smoothie with him even after she said she was going home and he helps her with her speed dating thing even though the point of it is to get a date for the girl who he claims to love (Carly).
- Freddie is the one who suggests that Carly should 'speed date' the many boys. This could imply that he's not jealous of them.
- Sam seems visibly upset that Freddie thinks her being rejected by Gibby is funny, possibly because she thinks he wouldn't have laughed at Carly and this struck a nerve in her.
- Sam walks in on the Creddie dance and is visibly upset by what she sees. She doesn't say anything, but looks crushed and heartbroken, and just walks out without talking to Carly or Freddie, still watching them as she leaves the Groovy Smoothie.
- The look on Sam's face suggests she was very upset about the Creddie dance. Many fans believe she was jealous and looked like she was about to cry.
- The lyrics that play all during when Sam comes in are, and "if you feel my love just let it show, and if you want my heart, just let me know"which could mean that Sam wants Freddie to notice her love especially now that he's getting closer to Carly.
- Sam says, "Sup, Fredward" in a flirty way in the beginning (Freddie is also wearing a tuxedo at this time).
- Sam smiles at Freddie (in a tux) when Spencer and him were conversing about the models.
- She doesn't seem too happy about getting help from swimsuit models (because at that point, everyone thought the models were girls).
- Carly and Sam both call out to Freddie urgently, "Freddie, up here!" And Sam shouts to him the loudest, even adding later, "Now!" -like she didn't want him anywhere near the models when they arrive. He shouts back to her, "I'm coming!" and they sound like an old married couple.
- When the awards start and he introduces the hosts, Freddie says Sam's name a bit longer: "Carly and Saaaaammm!"
- He gives her a flirty grin when she tells the first joke-wearing the dress. Possibly, he likes seeing her in a dress.
- Right after the peanut guy says, "Sam." Freddie smiles again coyly.
- Freddie points at Sam at the end of the show in a flirty way.
- Sam and Carly's dresses are red and blue, which makes purple, the Seddie color.
- When Freddie is standing close to Carly, Sam pushes him out of the way, possibly indicating jealousy.
- Sam holds Freddie's hand first when Gorman demotes Briggs and Howard. The fact that he lets her hold his hand means they're getting closer. She then proceeds to take Carly's hand as well, but some Seddie fans believe it to be a cover-up, so no one suspects anything from her and Freddie holding hands.
- Freddie tells Sam first that the show with Principal Franklin was the most popular webshow.
- When Freddie runs up to Sam and excitedly asks, "Are you ready for this?", she simply smiles and says, "Sure, tell me." (In the past, Sam would have responded instead with a cutting remark, such as "Did some girl finally get desperate enough to give you the time of day?")
- Upon learning that Principal Franklin was fired, Sam and Freddie simultaneously say, "What? Why?" just like they did in iCook. Sam then tells Freddie, "Dude, we gotta stop doin' that."'
- When Sam starts to look very angry, Freddie doesn't run away, like he would in the first season. This means he cares more about her than himself. He even offers to let Sam punch his backpack, putting it in front of his stomach, implying that she would also punch his stomach, and even though he knew it would probably hurt, he offered anyway.
- Freddie lets Sam punch his backpack. He puts it in front of his stomach, also letting Sam punch his stomach.
- In earlier seasons, Sam would've punched Freddie without him offering, or before he ran away. This means she didn't want to put all her anger out on him.
- Sam says "You sure?" to Freddie when Freddie lets Sam punch him, probably because she didn't want to hurt Freddie.
- After Sam's comment on the uniforms she told Freddie that she didn't mean any offense to him.
- Sam's punches Freddie's backpack with her right hand, but in IChristmas it is revealed that she is right handed but punches harder with her left, which means she punched with her right hand to not hurt Freddie too much.
- In the Groovie Smoothie, Carly wouldn't even take a digital photo with Shawn, a nerdy friend of Freddie, implying she doesn't like nerds. Freddie is a "technical nerd", which means Carly probably doesn't like Freddie.
- When Sam starts to talking to Superintendent Gorman Freddie says "easy" and touches her on the shoulder. It seems like he didn't want her to get into trouble.
- After Principal Franklin says "I love you guys" they are all high-fiving and Freddie tries to get between Carly and Principal Franklin to high-five Sam. (Even after Gibby runs around them he still tries to get to Sam)
- Sam takes Freddie to the lobby by lifting him over her shoulder.
- Freddie yells "How do you do this?!" to Sam when she carried Freddie. This could imply Freddie was surprised at Sam's strength.
- They share cute, almost adoring looks at each other when "awww"ing over Lewbert's pictures.
- They share a quick smile just as Carly hops on to the beanbag.
- When Sam snaps Freddie and Carly out of their daydream, Freddie seems a little embarrassed to have been called off by Sam.
- When they are on the beanbags spying on Lewbert and Marta, Freddie is noticably closer to Sam than Carly.
- After Sam knocks out Marta with a pineapple, Freddie doesn't move from his spot. Before, he would have gone over to Carly to see if she was okay.
- Freddie is timing Sam's break-in to the Petographers' studio. When she's done, he admiringly announces, "Wow! Seventeen seconds!"
- Freddie smiles when Sam says, "Things got ugly when you walked in the room!"
- Freddie acts as if he's vandalized before, although he certainly never has. Possibly, he's trying to adopt Sam's tough attitude or impress her.
- Freddie wanted to join Sam in vandalizing the pet photo place, while in the past, he would have agreed with Carly and said it was a bad idea. This means that she's been rubbing off on Freddie. Carly was the only one who was nervous about it.Freddie impressed by Sam's comeback.
- When Freddie's mom is showing Freddie's baby pictures, Sam keeps her hand on Freddie's mouth and hold him close to her so that he will not be able to talk. When he gets fed up he runs away pulling away from Sam. Once he pulls away, Sam has a sad expression.
- Sam takes the camera from Freddie, not Carly.
- When asking the girls if they like his new apartment, he looks over at Sam.
- When Sam acts sarcastic towards Freddie when he's in his "new house," Freddie says "I just wanted to clear things up so there wasn't any sort of confusion-"
- Freddie asks Sam in a hysterical tone, "Where have you been?!"
- Carly says, "How can you stand there playing with Freddie??" and Sam whips around defensively and says, "WHAT?" as though she was caught doing something that'd give her feelings away.
- Freddie suggests to Carly that she should apologize to Sam, when in earlier episodes like iDon't Wanna Fight, he would've been quick to defend Carly.
- Sam says she has just as much right to Freddie as Carly does.
- Sam also pulls Freddie away from Carly.
- According to Carly, Sam was trying to buy Freddie's love.
- When Carly says the line "Freddie loves me!" the camera cuts to Sam, rolling her eyes, hinting she could be jealous.
- After Carly says, "And just because Sam and I are splitting up doesn't mean I love you any less", Sam emphasizes the word "hate" when she says, "And, I don't hate you any more than I always have." This is possibly a reference to iKiss, when Freddie and Sam said they "hated" each other.
- iQuit iCarly comes after iSaved Your Life in production. This is a major suggestion that Freddie finally got over Carly if she possibly pulled the dating card on him, and he didn't choose to be on her side.
- Freddie can not choose between the girls when they are fighting over him.
- Sam says to Carly "It's not fair to make him choose between us, he's just a boy!" in a concerned way, as if she cares for Freddie.
- Sam tries to "buy Freddie's love" by bribing him with a high-speed hard drive whereas Carly merely offers him twenty dollars. This suggests that Sam understands his interests better.
- Sam says "You can't just take Freddie when you want him." This could mean that Sam doesn´t like Carly exploiting Freddie´s crush on her.
- When Carly and Sam are fighting over Freddie and he begins to cry, Sam says "See what you did!" to Carly, hinting that she cares about how he feels.
- Freddie puts two of his fingers in his mouth then sticks them in Dave and Fleck's ears, the exact same thing Sam did to him in iCook.
- Freddie seems more concerned When Sam falls than when Carly does.
- While Sam was hanging on Freddie he was yelling "Noooooooo!"
- Freddie tries to warn Sam that it's not safe to go on the scaffold without a harness.
- Freddie became scared when Sam was about to fall.
- When Spencer and Freddie go to pull them through the window, Freddie pulls up Sam, not Carly and they get really close. When he lets Sam go after pulling her up, he looks her up and down as if to see if she was hurt anywhere and he does not do this for Carly but does it for sam.
- Sam doesn't get embarrassed crying in front of Freddie like she would in Seasons 1 and 2.
- When Freddie pulls Sam up, he hugs her instead of just pulling on her arms.
- When Sam slips to the end of the scaffold, Freddie yells for her to be careful and not fall off. His tone is very serious and worried, proving that he really does care about her and doesn't want her to get hurt.
- and plus when freddie pulled sam in rapped his arms around her.
- When the taco truck hits Freddie, Sam comes to tell Spencer. She seems very upset and concerned that Freddie was injured.
- Sam was so upset about Freddie, she even threw Spencer's pizza. This means Sam could care less about food if Freddie was hurt.
- It is possible that when Sam brought the taco from the truck with her, she was using it as a cover-up so people would not think that she was too worried about Freddie.
- Sam was heard coming to Freddie's apartment, probably because she wants to see Freddie.
- Sam becomes upset when Carly says "I kissed Freddie".
- In the episode, Sam seems to be concerned that Freddie might get hurt so she forewarns him about Carly's 'hero phase'. Sam says, "She's not in love with you, she's in love with what you did."
- Freddie asks, "Jealous?" and Sam says, "Gross!", but it is questionable if she really means it.
- When Freddie asks Sam if she's jealous, it could mean he wanted her to be jealous.
- Sam has a shocked look on her face when Carly tells her that she kissed Freddie, like she cant believe it.
- Throughout the episode, Sam acts like the whole thing is funny. But, it could just be a way of Sam trying to hide her feelings.
- Sam tells Freddie that Carly's not in love with him, but for what he did. If Sam didn't care about their relationship, she wouldn't have told him all this. It shows she cares about Freddie's happiness and wants what is best for him.
- When Freddie says, "You just can't stand the idea of Carly and me as a couple", Sam replies, "Very true. It makes me want to puke up blood."
- When Freddie walks away from Sam in the hallway, you quickly see Sam standing there, just looking down, looking hurt for Freddie to not believe the truth.
- After Carly kisses Freddie the first time, Freddie looks upset, like he didn't want to kiss her. He also seems tense when Carly is kissing him later throughout the show, and Carly does not.
- Every time Carly and Freddie kiss in the episode, Carly always initiates.
- In the extended version, Freddie says to his mom that Carly and Sam aren't freaks.
- When Freddie and Carly are in the iCarly studio, Freddie says to Carly, "I like you way better than most soups." In Dan's Fun Facts for the episode, he said, "Does this mean there are some soups he likes better than Carly??", implying that Freddie's crush on Carly is diminishing.
- Freddie broke up with Carly, which he would have never done in the past. He also broke up with her becauseSam told him to. In the past, Freddie would have NEVER listened to her.
- When Carly and Sam are talking about Carly kissing Freddie, Sam is concerned of what happened, implying that she is jealous.
- On the Extended Version of this, when Carly said "No, you're gonna hit me" she REALLY thinks Sam is jealous of them smooching.
- On the Extended Version, Sam said to Carly "Have I ever hit you?", it looks like if it's other girls, she would probably hit her because this "other girls" just kissed her man (Freddie Benson).
- Freddie says "If you´re in love with me, just say so!" implying that he could be in love with her.
- In the webcast video found on iCarly.com, Sam looks a little taken back right when Freddie says the line, "Aw, Sam, if you're in love with me just say so!"
- Sam never actually denied being in love with Freddie.
- They both say "Nyehhh" in a flirty manner.
- Carly appears to be more amused by this than jealous.
- Freddie looks freaked out, and concerned, when Sam storms out of the studio.
- When Freddie asks Sam what her problem is, he sound concerned rather than angry.
- Sam was angry when Freddie laughed at Sam's secret and spits a lint in his eye for doing so.
- Freddie brings Sam her soup after she orders him to, but smiles amusedly as he hands it to her.
- When Spencer is trying to persuade Freddie to go on a double date and Freddie says, "Nope. I don't go on dates with girls I never met." Sam joins in and says, "Well, no girl you have met is going to go on a date with you."
- When Sam is introducing herself in the pageant, she says "...and I love Fried Chicken." Many fans believe that this is her code name for Freddie.
- Freddie's redheaded date gets annoyed and leaves. Valerie, a brunette, was a bad girlfriend to Freddie, and what's next?
- At the end of the episode Sam is seen trying to convince Freddie that she won the beauty pageant
- When Tasha shows up before iCarly starts, Sam acts hostile, even though she was perfectly nice to her before Tasha and Freddie were seen together.
- During the webshow, Sam calls Freddie "Fredalupe" while twirling around in a mock Spanish-dance way. when the webshow ends Freddie asks Sam "what's up with all this Fredalupe, business?" and she only says "uhhh.." as if she doesn't know how to respond.
- When Tasha comes into the studio, Freddie turns around from looking and standing in Sam's direction.
- When Sam says that she wished she had some nuts, Freddie looks through the food and with a flirty smirk, he offers Sam some powdered nuts.
- Freddie got jealous when Carly and Sam were talking about how hot the senior was.
- It is possible that Freddie stepped on Sam's foot on purpose just to get her attention.
- When Sam and Freddie were stepping on each other's foot, they were acting quite immaturely, which was cute.
- After Sam tries to snatch the powdered nuts away from Freddie, you can see him give a small smile before the scene changes to Spencer and the little girl.
- After Sam slapped Freddie with the bag of powdered nuts he gave, Freddie refused to give back the nuts to Sam. This could mean that Freddie knows how to handle Sam, and they were acting like an old married couple.
- When Sam and Freddie were fighting Freddie shouted, "Get off, get off, get off, get off, get off!" and "Ow! You're squishing my gallbladder!" This implies that Sam was on top of Freddie.
- When Sam said during the webshow inside the space capsule, "moon cheese baby!" Freddie smiled.
- When Sam screamed "This is awesome!" while on the chair that will prepare them for what blasting into space feels like, Freddie chuckled to himself, not surprised that Sam would like the crazy chair. This suggests that Freddie knows Sam quite well.He was also smiling the whole time Sam was on the chair.
- The mysterious little girl that looked like Sam was wearing a purple sweater. Purple is the official Seddie colour.
- Sam does not harass Freddie when he puts the camera on himself. In fact, they both smile together.
- Sam compliments Freddie on the video for Wade Collins which he said Carly and Sam helped a lot, all though Sam didn't seem to help him at all.
- When Carly is saying that they were very proud of Freddie for directing the video, you could see Sam standing next to her smiling and nodding.
- Sam and Freddie are sitting down together watching the #1 most popular music video.
- Sam and Freddie look at each other and smile, showing they are having a good time together without Carly.
- When waiting for Ginger Fox, Freddie says, "I'll shut up." and stops talking when Sam says, "Dude!" Usually they would fight, like in past episodes.
- Sam helps take the fork out of Freddie's shoulder, which is something she would have never done in the past.
- They do not fight at all in this episode, which is very rare. This might mean that they are getting along better.
- Sam calls Freddie bacon and she loves bacon.
- When Sam says "You're O' mazingly stupid", you can see Freddie in the background with a chuffed look on his face that seems proud of the way Sam can make fun of Ginger.
- Freddie runs into the studio, and seems frantic and upset that Sam is in jail.
- Carly sounds a bit annoyed that Sam is in jail, Freddie, not so much. He sounds more worried than annoyed.
- Freddie wants to cancel the show because Sam isn't there.
- Freddie doesn't generally seem as enthusiastic about iCarly as usual, and barely laughs at anything that happens. It's possible that he associates iCarly with Sam, and that without Sam it's just not as special. This parallels iReunite with Missy, where Freddie was again less enthusiastic when Sam wasn't there.
- When Gibby was brushing his teeth with mustard, Freddie was laughing although the treatment was considered torture by Gibby. This is something Sam would do, implying that Freddie is picking up on Sam's habits.
- Sam says people fighting is fun, which might imply she has fun fighting with Freddie.
- During iCarly, Spencer shows a picture of a Beavecoon. Carly shouts at Freddie, "Don't zoom in on it!" but he ignores her and does anyway. Normally, he would've done anything she said.
- When Freddie runs in screaming after thinking he heard Bigfoot, Sam walks over to see if he's okay.
- Freddie finds it "refreshing" to see Sam hurt someone aside from him. Sam seems impressed when he says that. This means that Freddie enjoys seeing Sam hitting people, as long as he's not the target.
- Freddie appears to be interested in what Sam is dreaming about.
- When Sam approaches 'Bigfoot' Carly holds on to Freddie, a moment he would have cherished in earlier episodes but he seemed more interested and concerned for Sam. Possibly his feelings for Carly have diminished.
- When Spencer runs out of the forest screaming after he think he saw Bigfoot, he attempts to hug all three kids but ends up just hugging Sam and Freddie, who are pushed together.
- When in the school and Sam is at her locker, Freddie walks over and says, "Hey" In a flirtatious tone and smiles.
- At school when the trio is discussing whether talking about Bigfoot on iCarly is a good idea, Sam keeps glancing at Freddie when expressing her doubts and he's nodding to what she says.
- When the two guys appear in the forest, Sam says, "Ugh, they're not even cute" to which Freddie rolls his eyes. Possible jealousy?
- Freddie tells to Spencer to "man up" and moves his head vigourously. This shows some of Sam's habits have rubbed off on him.
- When the two guys appear with 'bigfoot' Sam and Freddie are standing very close to each other, and are touching shoulder-to-shoulder.
- Sam sticks her tongue in Freddie's ear.
- Sam automatically assumes the box Freddie has would have something she would like.
- When Freddie goes into Carly's apartment before Webicon, the first thing he asks is "Is Sam here yet?"
- Sam walks up to Freddie when they watch the video Nora sent, and neither moves, standing close to each other the entire time.
- Freddie turns towards Sam after Nora tells them that she's going to put on some music.
- Freddie is talking to Sam and smilingly turns around, his smile drops when he sees Nora walking towards him for a dance.
- Freddie backs into Sam when Nora advances to dance with him, and he glances back, as if hoping that Sam would intervene.
- When the party is in full swing, Freddie is next to Sam dancing.
- Freddie notices that Sam has been gnawing on her duck bone for ten minutes, which means he must have been watching Sam.
- Freddie would rather have Sam 'eat him' than have to kiss Nora.
- Freddie smiles at Sam in a sort of proud manner when she was talking about finishing off Nora with what Spencer referred to as the "Vulcan squeezy thing".
- When Nora tells them that nobody has ever asked her to "Go see something" before, Sam and Freddie complete each other's sentence, saying "Well..." "Go see it..."
- When they run back into the sound room, Sam runs Freddie into a wall nearly hugging him. Also the way she ran and touched Freddie seemed almost like she went for protection.
- While Freddie is explaining to Carly what maxiglass is, Sam throws a mic stand near his head. She could have been trying to get his attention.
- When Sam said "I see a girlfriend for Freddie..." while watching the video, Freddie slowly looked at Sam, and he didn't make any kind of retort.
- When Nora mentions to Carly, Sam and Freddie that there will be achocolate fountain, Freddie is seen to be looking at Sam when she tells them they should go to Nora's birthday party as if he expected her to immediately want to go after hearing about the chocolate fountain.
- Sam asks Freddie to rub her neck. Sam would have never asked Freddie to do something like that in the past.
- Sam says about Sabrina "lucky her" but doesn't seem to be talking about not seeing Freddie's face.
- Sam is very pleased that something was wrong with Sabrina and she smiles, realizing she's no longer a threat as Freddie will never be able to get over her height.
- Freddie doesn't seem to mind at all that Griffin showed up, maybe showing his crush on Carly has faded.
- Sam constantly makes fun of Sabrina, possibly showing that she is jealous of her.
- Sam keeps on making fun of Freddie when Sabrina met him, possibly meaning she is trying to get rid of her.
- When Carly asks "Where's my Utopian society?", Sam gently shoves Freddie's arm to get past him.
- At the word 'together' in Carly's speech, Freddie and Sam both smile and nod in each other's direction. This could foreshadow in the future, that Sam and Freddie could be together in future episodes.
- In fake infomercial for The Sack, Sam's "Sack" is red and Freddie's is blue. The colors put together make purple, the official Seddie color."F" as in Freddie.
- Spencer seems generally excited when he learns that Sam and Freddie kissed, he even wants "the deets" and seems a bit bummed when he finds out Sam said it under the influence of loopy gas, another hint that he might be a Seddie shipper.
- Carly pins Freddie down, and Freddie was able to reverse it. This could show that Freddie is as tough as Sam.
- When Carly says "And there's no way that would happen" talking about Sam and Freddie kissing, Spencer laughs and says "Alright then" in an odd tone before changing the subject.
- The meatball remains on the plate form the letter "F".
- At one point Sam and Freddie prepare the Spaghetti tacos together while Carly just watches or checks out Ricky Flame's tacos.
- When Sam walks back to Carly and Freddie after beating Ricky Flame in a fight, Carly just stares at Ricky expressionless while Freddie nods his head with an impressed look on his face.
- When Carly, Sam, and Freddie go to visit Ricky Flame, Carly walks in first, followed by Sam, and then Freddie. In earlier seasons, Freddie would have chosen to walk right behind Carly, but this time he chose to walk after Sam instead.
- Freddie knows Sam has a special method she uses to get her mom out of bed (He suggests she use it on Ricky).
- Freddie says "carne", which means "meat" in Spanish, and Sam loves meat.
- Again, Freddie wears a Penny-Tee that says "Special Ham" on it."I'm not laughing!"
- In one scene, while Sam and Freddie are talking, the camera cuts to Gibby who has a knowing smile on his face, implying that he could be a Seddie shipper.
- In the hallway scene, when Sam asks Freddie what is wrong, she actually looks concerned. She pauses a moment before she slaps his face and says, "Besides this." She might have used this as a cover-up so that he wouldn't catch on to the fact that she cares about him.
- In the beginning of the episode, Sam keeps looking back at Freddie in his tux with a huge grin on her face.
- Sam goes to stand beside Freddie when she sees the ten-feet-tall award.
- Whenever Sam cracks a joke during the awards, Freddie looks up and smiles at her.
- When Freddie goes onstage, Sam gives him her remote instead of giving it to Carly.
- Sam is wearing a Church Pants Penny Tee at school, a line Freddie said in iStakeout.
- In this scene, Sam is wearing a blue shirt, and Freddie's is red, which makes purple, the Seddie color.
- Sam and Freddie finish each others sentences. "Well, they're donuts. They have a hole right in the middle.." "..But you put the stick through the sides."
- At the Groovy Smoothy, Freddie moves to stand next to Sam when she expresses having an idea that can get Principal Franklin his job back.
- As in iThink They Kissed, Sam picks Freddie up and carries him over her shoulder. Spencer shouts "You kids have fun!" as they exit. Again, some people say that Spencer is a secret Seddie shipper.
- Spencer also says "You kids have fun!" to Carly and Griffin knowing that Carly and Griffin were going to kiss. This is considered possibly the same with Sam and Freddie.
- Freddie Remembers that Sam phoned her mum in Lewbert's office, showing that she notices and remembers things that she does.
- Sam takes Freddie's job while he and his mom argue about Freddie eating his vegetables.
- Sam wants to see Freddie's baby pictures.
- Sam holds Freddie back and covers his mouth to prevent him from stopping his mom from showing the pictures.
- Freddie smiles when Sam insults the Petographers, like he's proud.
- Freddie wasn't offended by Sam's insult about his new apartment.
- Seddie numerology: Freddie times Sam's break-in to the Petographers' studio at 17 seconds. 1+ 7 = 8, the 'official' Seddie number.
- When they try to vandalize the Petographers' studio, Sam is wearing red and Freddie is wearing blue, which combines to make the Seddie color, purple.
- Sam knocks the pizza out of Spencer's hands when Freddie is hurt, willingly smacking her favourite food away because of Freddie's severe condition.
- Sam seems like she would cry, showing she really cares.
- Sam is very concerned about Freddie, probably the most concerned.
- When Spencer was talking about Carly she didn't seem to care about her and only Freddie.
- Both Sam and Carly called 911.
- Freddie's mother is most likely a Seddie-shipper since shenever says anything to Sam.
- Sam was coming to Freddie's maybe to come see him.
- When Sam comes to Freddie's apartment, Carly calls casually, "we're in Freddie's room" implying that Sam has been there enough times to know where Freddie's room was.
- Sam asked if Freddie was OK showing feelings for him.
- Freddie didn't seem to want to kiss Carly, because he seemed upset while kissing her.
- Sam seems really upset as soon as Carly said she kissed Freddie.
- Freddie wanted to know if Sam was jealous. Sam replied with, Gross, but she didn't say no.
- Sam asked if Freddie wanted the truth. She also looked very sad before saying it.
- Freddie was listening to Sam.
- Sam tells Freddie he's bacon and that Carly doesn't love him she only loves him for being a hero. Possibly somone else loves him
- In iSpeed Date Freddie gives Sam bacon and he says, "I doubt bacon can make you fall in love with someone." But he tried it with Sam; maybe he wants Sam to like him
- Sam admitted she can't stand Carly and Freddie being a couple, a sign of jealousy.
- Sam seemed really depressed after Freddie doesn't believe her.
- There's a possibility that Spencer could have heard the "bacon talk" between Sam and Freddie because he was in Sam's locker, and Sam and Freddie were right there, and maybe hearing that bacon talk. Many people believe Spencer is a secret Seddie shipper by the way he reacts to Seddie moments so one wonders if he heard the conversation Sam and Freddie had.
- Freddie groans after Carly kisses him.
- Freddie, reluctantly, asked in a sad tone if him and Carly were dating.
- Freddie said to Carly, "I like you way better than most soups.", as he's saying he likes Sam more.
- Freddie told Carly he like her better than MOST soups. Does that mean he likes some soups better than Carly?
- Freddie didn't give an answer.
- Freddie growled like he really hated it.
- He listened to Sam's advice and broke up with Carly.
- He said to Carly he's just bacon, and Sam loves bacon.
- Maybe he wanted to wait a while because of someone else he likes, probably referring to Sam.
- Freddie was wearing red and blue casts which makes purple, the official Seddie color.
- In the last scene of the episode Sam is trying to get Freddie and Spencer to notice her and how she won the pageant, while Freddie and Spencer try to finish their game.
- While Sam throws her tantrum Freddie smiles almost fondly at her throughout.
- After Freddie says, "Aw Sam, if you're in love with me, just say so!", neither says no, they just reply "Nyeeh."
- Freddie could've made that tease into several different ways (he could have said "Aw, Sam, if you have something to say to me, say it!" which would've fit in with DanWarp's style of comedy and fit in this situation) but, oddly enough, he goes for "if you're in love with me, just say so."
- It's interesting that Freddie would tease Sam about liking him in the episode right after iSaved Your Life where he and Carly went out. It's also worth noting that Freddie also asked Sam if she was jealous in that episode.
*Sam and Freddie are the only two seen with Gibby and Tasha in the hallways.
- Sam and Freddie are standing next to each other when Carly's guests are leaving her hobo party.
- Freddie tries to convince Carly and Sam that he can beat up Gibby if he wanted to.
- Sam is the one to snap Freddie out of his stare at Gibby.
- Sam has a big smile when Gibby and Freddie make up.
- Both look disconcerted at Carly after she said "Oh, c'mon... Gibby's sweet, cute, fun...," which makes her say, "There's gotta be something wrong with that chick."
- When doing the webshow immediately prior to the fight, Sam is wearing red, Carly wears blue, and Tasha wears purple. These are all the "official" Seddie colours.
- Freddie is shown smiling and nodding his head as Sam is on one of the tests and yelling, "Crank it up!"
- One of the scenes that was cut out of this episode included Sam and Freddie sharing a breathing tube.
- Sam and Freddie both start having space madness at the same time before Carly.
- They both smile when they both notice Spencer forgets the groceries.Sam and Freddie in iFix a Popstar.
- When the kids come back to beat up Gibby, two of them are holding the red and blue clubs that were used for the "Space Cheerleader" bit in "iGo to Japan". The two colors make purple, the official Seddie color.
- Sam and Freddie watch a video of Ginger washing her hair with blue cheese dressing. In the balcony scene in iKiss, Sam mentions that she once filled Freddie's shampoo bottle with blue cheese dressing.
- Sam pressed the cheer button for Freddie, the one Freddie made for her.
- When Carly says that Ginger "dances like a deseased elephant," you can see Freddie rolling his eyes in Seddie.the background. Maybe he was sad that what Carly said was true or maybe he only likes it when Sam picks on people.
- The song that Freddie tells Sam is the number one song on PearTunes is called "Hate Me, Love Me". As we all know Sam and Freddie have alove/hate relationship.
- Freddie still includes Sam's character, Fuffley in their pathetic play, even though she isn't there.
- There was meant to be a scene where Freddie visited Sam in jail, without Carly, but Jennette McCurdy was in the hospital, so they skipped the scene.
- After watching the 'Possible Bigfoot Sighting' on television, Ca"It's refreshing when she hurts someone who's not me."rly gets up and goes to the kitchen, and later Spencer comes in and goes too. All along Sam and Freddie stand right next to each other.
- Both Sam and Freddie believe that Bigfoot isn't real.
- When Freddie's camera was stolen by the boys, he gets upset and says " Aww, I got those for Christmas." and Sam giggles at his statement.
- When Freddie says "It's refreshing when she hurts someone who's not me." Sam makes a kind of guilty look in the background.
- Sam leans over Freddie's shoulder whilst talking about Robin's Wieners and Freddie looks happy.
- Freddie looks and smiles at Sam fondly when Sam is making fun of Carly freaking out over Bigfoot.
- Both Sam and Freddie look grossed out when Spencer mentions his body was starting to change in the 8th grade.
- When Sam mentions that the four of them also drove up to see Robin's Weiners, Freddie adds that they already went there while Sam adds she had five hotdogs.
- Freddie and Sam share looks while laughing at Spencer walking though the forest.
- Sam and Freddie sit next to each other while they are trapped.
- Sam and Freddie stand close together while watching Nora's video.
- When Nora wants to dance with Freddie, he walks backwards towards Sam, possibly hinting he wants Sam to protect him.
- Freddie stops acting like a giant when he sees Sam's expression, which could hint that he cares what she thinks.
- Sam and Freddie turn to Carly (with a similar expression like in iEnrage Gibby) when she laughs over Nora's last name.Sam: "Just add that to the list." Freddie: "Of what?" Sam: "Of reasons you don't have a lot of friends."
- Sam tells Carly "Don't sniff my chicken!" Since Fried Chicken could be Freddie's code name, Sam could have been hinting something else to Carly.
- Sam's phone is red, while the PearPhone logo of Freddie's phone is blue, making purple, the Seddie color, out of it.
- Sam and Freddie sit close together by the campfire.
- At the campfire scene at the end of the episode, Gibby and Guppy are wearing red and blue, which combine to make purple, the official Seddie color.
- Freddie's luggage is red and Carly's luggage is blue. This makes purple the official Seddie color.
- Freddie helps Sam move away the flexible yellow tubes from Griffin's Pee Wee Baby bins.
- During Carly's speech, Sam and Freddie keep turning to each other and smiling.
Season 4 moments
iGot a Hot Room
- When Spencer tells them about the wet spot Gibby's grandfather left, Sam and Freddie both move backwards together, even though they could've moved in front like Carly
- Sam is wearing red, Freddie is wearing blue, which makes purple, the official Seddie color.
- They both dance around with Spencer.
- Sam jumps into Carly's bed on top of Freddie
- Freddie copies Sam's 'hey'
- Sam is wearing red and Freddie is wearing blue.
- Sam's nicknames for Freddie are sort of like pet names, and Freddie tries to come up with a creative one too but ends up saying 'Samjerk'
- When Sam is asleep and Freddie says "I thought she seemed less irritating" he's smiling almost fondly, and then laughs showing he doesn't actually mean she's irritating and was only joking.
- Both Sam and Freddie have pulled pranks
- It seems like Freddie was trying to impress Sam by telling her about his prank, and Sam didn't make fun of him for it.
- Sam and Freddie keep looking at each other when talking to Carly about her never having pulled a prank.
- Freddie says he's "with Sam, on this one" when Carly asks him to back her up
- Sam says to Carly pranking Gibby doesn't count, you gotta prank a real person...even though she constantly calls Freddie names, she pulls pranks on him all the time and considers him an equal or 'a real person'.
- Freddie gives of the impression that he too doesn't think that putting a dead fish in someone's locker isn't a real prank, but when Sam did it to him in ikiss he handcuffed her to Gibby, possibly he had been over-reacting to get her attention?
- Freddie follows Sam to class after Carly's failed prank on Gibby.
- Carly tells Spencer that both Sam AND Freddie were making fun of her; back when Freddie had a crush on Carly he would NEVER make fun of her and always took her side, this time he's taking Sam's side and supporting her...
- When Freddie shows Sam the text from Carly, they both move in really close to read it
- Sam and Freddie came in to the Shay apartment together through the elevator, they could've been hanging out together, without Carly
- Freddie's expression when Sam talks about her 'little crush' for Spencer is one of annoyance, like the one Sam used when Freddie used to have a crush on Carly.
- When telling Gibby the plan, Sam and Freddie are finishing each other's sentences.
iStart a Fanwar
- Freddie convinced Sam to fix what she did by declaring that he and Carly are in love, back when he had a crush on Carly he would've done anything to make sure no other guy got her, but he isn't even slighly jealous of Adam
- Freddie actually gets a long with Adam, not jealous of him
- Carly and Freddie denied being in love multiple times, but Sam and Freddie did not
iPity the Nevel
- Freddie high fives both Carly and Sam
- Sam doesn't make fun of him when he reads out his message about a girl calling him hot
- when Sam asks what Nevel was doing at Carly's apartment, Freddie replies in his vampire voice, possibly wanting to attract her
- in the groovy smoothie, Sam is wearing red, Freddie is wearing blue and Carly is wearing purple...when Freddie uses the Vampire voice on them, Sam says it doesn't work on them, because Carly will never love him and because Sam already likes him the way he is.
- Sam is wearing red and strips and Freddie is wearing blue
- Freddie pulls out a chair for Sam
- Sam and Freddie arm wrestle, Freddie isn't afraid that she will hurt him
- Perhaps Sam let Freddie get a personal best, so that she could hold his hand longer
- It seems like Freddie is showing his muscles to Sam to impress her and she appears to be staring at him before she pretends to be bored
- Freddie seemed to be annoyed by Sam acting differently, showing that he liked her the way she was.
- when the app says that Sam is in love, it blinks red and blue
- When Carly tells Freddie that Sam denied being in love with Brad, Freddie seems like he doesn't want to get Sam and Brad together
- Unlike in the past when Carly would say "please for me" to bend Freddie to her will, this time, the only reason he helps her at all is when she says "For Sam", showing that he helped only to make Sam happy
- Freddie goes to talk to Sam
- Freddie kept the card that Sam gave him on his birthday and remembered what it said.
- Sam's in love and it turns out to be Freddie.
- Sam kisses Freddie
- Freddie is in shock, but he doesn't run away unlike he did in itwins when Melanie kissed him and he thought she was Sam, showing that his feelings for Sam have changed
iParty With Victorious
- Sam didn’t make fun of Freddie for saying that weeds are just homeless plants.
- Sam didn’t get mad at Freddie for saying that she had freaks and mutants in her family.
iLost My Mind
- Freddie was worried about Sam in the starting of the episode
- Freddie was the one who found out where Sam was
- In Sam's finger painting, the fingers seem to be making the letter 'L' for love.
- Sam admits to Freddie that she likes him
- Freddie was able to convince Sam to leave the mental hospital.
- We find out Freddie likes Sam back when he kisses her live on iCarly.
iDate Sam and Freddie
- Everyone knew about Sam and Freddie kissing a lot.
- Sam put bees in a teacher's car for Freddie.
- Freddie seemed to understand that Sam did that because she cared about him and they would have ended that fight on their own as they didn't seem angry anymore, even before Carly decided to intervene.
- They both love Pini's lasagna
- The booth in which they had their date at Pini's was purple.
iCan't Take It
- Freddie calls Sam 'cuteness' and they both kiss to greet each other.
- Freddie edited Carly out of Super Bra because he was focusing on Sam the whole time.
- We find out that Sam loves Freddie. This is 'the first time in show it is said (the promo for iOMG said she was "in love").
- Freddie forgives Sam and it seemed like she was actually sorry and scared that he would break up with her.
- Freddie agrees with Carly that Sam is fun and adorable
- Their relationship seems to be doing really well at the beginning of the episode.
- Sam and Freddie do have stuff in common such as being tech-savy (Freddie more than Sam) and being into MMA fighting (proven in previous episodes), their break up on the basis that they had nothing in common seemed forced by the writers; Freddie's love for trains hadn't been established at all before this episode and he could've easily taken Sam to an AV club meeting while she could'e taken him to watch an MMA match.
- Just because they're in a relationship, it doesn't mean that they have to be together all the time, and neither seemed to mind, Carly had to point it out and forced them to participate in each other's activities
- They both said sorry to each other for messing up (blowing up the train set for Sam and not being able to get the hams out of his pants fast enough for Freddie)
- They broke up after over hearing the speech Carly gave to Spencer and his girlfriend. Spencer's girlfriend treated him like a child which was why it wasn't a normal relationship hence a forced connection; Sam and Freddie's relationship was nothing like that.
- They say that they might try their relationship again someday when they become more 'normal' and 'abnormal'.
- When they said it's possible for them to get back together, it means that neither of them wanted to break up but they thought it was best at the time.
- Sam seems really depressed, like she's about to cry, when she walks out of the elevator, before Freddie calls back to her and tells her he loves her.
- Both Sam and Freddie admit they love each other before they break up.
- They kiss again after breaking up and agree to break up after midnight, showing that they wanted to delay it as much as possible. Sam also seems shocked when Freddie tells her I Love you!!
iStill Psycho 
- Freddie immediately agrees with Sam that Nora should be released from prison.
- When the trio was sitting around the chair, Freddie is seen playing with Sam's hair.
- Sam looks worried and upset (possibly jealous), when Nora wants to kiss Freddie.
- Sam didn't call Freddie any names or seriously hurt him throughout the whole episode.
- When Nora's mom gets 2 fireplace pokers that are sharp, Sam tries to go after them, but Freddie tells her that they're sharp showing that he cares about Sam and doesn't want her to get hurt.
- Sam seemed jealous when Carly had stated that Freddie looked cute sleeping on Nora's couch which caused Sam to wake Freddie up by flipping the couch.
Sam's nicknames for Freddie(Some)
- Pretty Baby
- Nub Nub
- Momma's boy
- Little punk
- Tech-talking witch boy
Freddie's nicknames for Sam
- Blonde headed demon
- Princess puckett
- Horrible, Lazy blonde
- Little Samanther
- My little fibber
- Main article: Seddieshippers
A Seddieshipper is a person who believes that Samantha "Sam" Puckett and Fredward "Freddie" Benson have romantic feelings for each other. There are lots of Seddieshippers on the Internet. Some make fanvideos, some create fanart, and some write fanfiction. YouTube, Twitter, Fan Fiction are some of the places they do this.
If you wish to see an incomplete, work-in-progress list of Seddie shippers, please visit this page.